smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Hi Everyone,

Received the Passport Request from NDVO on Mar 05.

Submitted the webform for 2-way courier and received the acknowledgement email on the same day.
They have mentioned that the normal response time as 2 business days.

Waiting for the payment link & Airway bill number email. But, No update.

Sent emails to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com & info.canada@vfshelpline.com .....no response still.......got the automatic email response instead.

Seems passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com inbox is dedicated for passport submission requests only & info.canada@vfshelpline.com is for Biometric appointments.

Tried calling the below numbers too.....no response.
Canada Visa Information Helpline on: 18002668858 or 022-67866002 between 8:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs.
Canada Passport Submission Desk– India : 022-68539025
Same here . . . no payment link ..... submitted web form on 5th Mar

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Same here . . . no payment link ..... submitted web form on 5th Mar
If you still didn't receive payment link...then send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with webform reference number & all the below details....Someone will respond in about one week with payment link.

1. Application Number
  2. UCI Number
  3. Name
  4. Number of passports for package transmission
  5. Contact numbers
  6. Email address
  7. Person address and pin-code for collection
  8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required)
  9. Location at which Biometrics was enrolled
  10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS Service
  11. Visa category

Reactions: smbr

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my passport through VFS. I have already payed for premium lounge service with them earlier and also RPRF fee initially. Could someone please clarify on below

1. Letter says Primary office is "CPC-Ottawa" and i am from India. Where will my passport go for stamping? No address mentioned in letter
2. The height and eye colour --> How do i submit this? Do we have any form as i dint get any in the email.

I have submitted a webform to VFS and got an acknowledgment email from them which is asking me to submit VFS Consent form and VFS Courier & SMS form

VFS Consent form :

3. Should address be same as what we gave to IRCC? as now i am now at different location due to lockdown.
4. Indirect submission --> I am giving it to courier person, so what should I mention in here?
5. Declaration to be signed by CVAC staff --> will this be filled in by courier person who comes to pick the passport?
6. Wishing to provide biometrics --> i already submitted biometrics in VAC. Do i need to do anything extra other than just signing?
VFS SMS & Courier form :
7. Address --> is this my address or Visa office ?

I know i am asking too much information but would like to make no mistakes,
Thanking you in advance for you patience in reading and addressing.

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my passport through VFS. I have already payed for premium lounge service with them earlier and also RPRF fee initially. Could someone please clarify on below

1. Letter says Primary office is "CPC-Ottawa" and i am from India. Where will my passport go for stamping? No address mentioned in letter
2. The height and eye colour --> How do i submit this? Do we have any form as i dint get any in the email.

I have submitted a webform to VFS and got an acknowledgment email from them which is asking me to submit VFS Consent form and VFS Courier & SMS form

VFS Consent form :

3. Should address be same as what we gave to IRCC? as now i am now at different location due to lockdown.
4. Indirect submission --> I am giving it to courier person, so what should I mention in here?
5. Declaration to be signed by CVAC staff --> will this be filled in by courier person who comes to pick the passport?
6. Wishing to provide biometrics --> i already submitted biometrics in VAC. Do i need to do anything extra other than just signing?
VFS SMS & Courier form :
7. Address --> is this my address or Visa office ?

I know i am asking too much information but would like to make no mistakes,
Thanking you in advance for you patience in reading and addressing.
1. Passport will go to IRCC at New Delhi OR Ottawa, depending on where the primary applicant is currently. If currently living in Canada, send it to CPC-Ottawa. You can find the instruction in same email.

2. Height & eye colour were asked to fill in imm0008enu_2d form - under Personal details (5 & 6).

3. Yes, use the same address that you mentioned in your application.

4. It has to be filled only if other than the primary applicant is submitting the passport. (agents, etc.,), otherwise, leave them blank.

5. Leave them blank. (You will find lot of videos on internet how to fill this form)

6. Leave them blank if you had provided biometrics already.

7. where your passport need to be couriered back from visa office after stamping.

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
If you still didn't receive payment link...then send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with webform reference number & all the below details....Someone will respond in about one week with payment link.

1. Application Number
  2. UCI Number
  3. Name
  4. Number of passports for package transmission
  5. Contact numbers
  6. Email address
  7. Person address and pin-code for collection
  8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required)
  9. Location at which Biometrics was enrolled
  10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS Service
  11. Visa category
Thank you!
After sending 3 emails I got the payment link followed by AWB.
How much will IRCC New Delhi will take to return the passport?

Thanks again

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I did payment on 20th March
got AWB 22nd March
What time on the 20th did you get the paypment link? Then what time on the 22nd did you get awb? When did they say they will pick up passport? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: smbr

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
What time on the 20th did you get the paypment link? Then what time on the 22nd did you get awb? When did they say they will pick up passport? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you!
Payment link : 20th March - 9:30am IST
AWB : 22nd March - 8:03 am IST

Pick up address is not serviceable. So, my spouse dropped off at Blue Dart HAL location near to her residential area.

Hope this helps

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
1. Passport will go to IRCC at New Delhi OR Ottawa, depending on where the primary applicant is currently. If currently living in Canada, send it to CPC-Ottawa. You can find the instruction in same email.

2. Height & eye colour were asked to fill in imm0008enu_2d form - under Personal details (5 & 6).

3. Yes, use the same address that you mentioned in your application.

4. It has to be filled only if other than the primary applicant is submitting the passport. (agents, etc.,), otherwise, leave them blank.

5. Leave them blank. (You will find lot of videos on internet how to fill this form)

6. Leave them blank if you had provided biometrics already.

7. where your passport need to be couriered back from visa office after stamping.
Thanks a ton, its very helpful in understanding.
I got payment link and made the payment. Bluedart Courier guy already called saying that he got request. But i dint get mail from VFS yet on AWB.

2. Height & Eye colour: I already gave this as part of imm0008enu_2d form - under Personal details (5 & 6). Any reason why they are asking again in passport request letter?
Do i need to provide again in the same format or is there any specific format just for submitting these two detail?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
2. Height & Eye colour: I already gave this as part of imm0008enu_2d form - under Personal details (5 & 6). Any reason why they are asking again in passport request letter?
Do i need to provide again in the same format or is there any specific format just for submitting these two detail?
"Ours is not to reason why" - who knows why they ask for this, possibly just because they've always done it, going back to days when everyone came in person to hand over their passport. Possibly for children where it will change. Possibly because it's just inconvenient to look up info on that form (or was when files weren't well computerised).

Format: just a table with passport number, UCI, and dob as well as eye colour/height should be fine.

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
"Ours is not to reason why" - who knows why they ask for this, possibly just because they've always done it, going back to days when everyone came in person to hand over their passport. Possibly for children where it will change. Possibly because it's just inconvenient to look up info on that form (or was when files weren't well computerised).

Format: just a table with passport number, UCI, and dob as well as eye colour/height should be fine.
Yes, Thanks for clarifying. I am asking why because i already provided it initially while document and proofs submission. Are there any such cases of asking this in passport letter?

So, in just a simple table format with details should be fine. Will get on with it.