+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
the change from Received to In process, is this in Ecase in the PA column ?

I also read here otherwise that when it change from In process to received after it was sent to VO this means it is going further and this is can be AOR2 for those VOs that don't sent a letter.

Can someone please explain
Yes under the permanent residence column.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
The additional line comes after it goes back into process
so it will be two lines with two receiving date (one for Sydney and one for the VO) showing We received your application on xxx xx
or it will show we started processing your application on xxx xx

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
so it will be two lines with two receiving date (one for Sydney and one for the VO) showing We received your application on xxx xx
or it will show we started processing your application on xxx xx
My first two lines are:

1. We received xxxxx xxxxx's application for permanent residence on March 24, 2020.
  2. We started processing xxxxx xxxxx’s application on December 2, 2020.

Reactions: maxayma

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
My first two lines are:

1. We received xxxxx xxxxx's application for permanent residence on March 24, 2020.
  2. We started processing xxxxx xxxxx’s application on December 2, 2020.
I am seeing the same since one month. Hence, not sure what is happening with the application.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
bnl did you receive any message saying it was in ottawa or received in ottawa?
Just that it was being sent there, then they asked for additional documents on December 3rd, and then they said they received them on the 30th.
So I does that mean I don't have AOR2 yet?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi folks, since about 1.5 months since my wife's application was received by CPC-Ottawa, but since then there has been radio silence.

I see "Application Received" on the CIC's client application status website, and opening the link in there just says "Medical results have been received."

Is this the AOR-2 that we are talking about, or will there be a separate PDF AOR2 sent to me? Anyone else stuck on this step ?

Also where exactly do we see the "We started processing" status? I have not yet linked my account with the GCkey because otherwise our immigration consultant would not be able to access our application.

@singleman @Phalos Could I please get your thoughts?

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav
I am sure file has been moved to VO of the applicant. Somehow you deleted that email or mail went to the JUNK mail. Ottawa can NEVER be that slow or silent they decide things in days if not in minutes. They are not NDVO they are Ottawa. "Started Processing " will show by Ottawa as in my case too. If gone to LVO like ND they wont touch that for 4-5 months as they are fully loaded with piles of files due to COVID so are few other VOs in other countries. You may relax if can't then phone IRCC. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold for some time.

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update

• Wow
Reactions: ManiNivi

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi folks, since about 1.5 months since my wife's application was received by CPC-Ottawa, but since then there has been radio silence.

I see "Application Received" on the CIC's client application status website, and opening the link in there just says "Medical results have been received."

Is this the AOR-2 that we are talking about, or will there be a separate PDF AOR2 sent to me? Anyone else stuck on this step ?

Also where exactly do we see the "We started processing" status? I have not yet linked my account with the GCkey because otherwise our immigration consultant would not be able to access our application.
I am in the same scenario....I believe it is AOR2
Usually, they will send an email but not sure about now.