+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

my everything

May 27, 2020
Hi I would like to update the google doc, how do I find the exact date our file was moved to the singapore visa office ? thanks.

adele777

May 29, 2020
Adel thanks a lot . What is your timeline?
I am facing a challenging question from HK VO about supplementary document and prove to settle in Canada permanently,
I think I am one step from DM, hoping I can achieve it.

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Next step would be the PPR - PassPort Request
Might take time...depends on Visa office that works on your application.
If NewDelhi office then lot of patience is required.
Hi there - I noticed your VO is NDVO and you already received AOR2 on the tracker. Could you please confirm? Did you receive a letter from NDVO?

Thank you

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi there - I noticed your VO is NDVO and you already received AOR2 on the tracker. Could you please confirm? Did you receive a letter from NDVO?

Thank you
Nope, I didn't receive any email for AOR2, but did receive the BIL from NDVO and confirmed my file is in NDVO.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Hello all
just checked the EACS application status says “DECISION MADE”
but didn’t got any email nor updated anything in gckey ho long it will take from here to get email and ppr?? Any inputs @singleman @Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello all
just checked the EACS application status says “DECISION MADE”
but didn’t got any email nor updated anything in gckey ho long it will take from here to get email and ppr?? Any inputs @singleman @Phalos
Sounds like heck of a GOOD news to me. But your time line is not clear plz add things like when file sent to which VO etc, when u got SA? DM also goes under sponsor's name too ! I have under my name DM , that is only 1st half DM , applicant DM matters finally

Reactions: Phalos

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
Hi folks, since about 1.5 months since my wife's application was received by CPC-Ottawa, but since then there has been radio silence.

I see "Application Received" on the CIC's client application status website, and opening the link in there just says "Medical results have been received."

Is this the AOR-2 that we are talking about, or will there be a separate PDF AOR2 sent to me? Anyone else stuck on this step ?

Also where exactly do we see the "We started processing" status? I have not yet linked my account with the GCkey because otherwise our immigration consultant would not be able to access our application.

Reactions: ManiNivi

Lucko3211

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys, my file was received on 13th may 2020. I got temporary file number in September, but after that I didn’t hear anything from there side , no medical , no biometric request, no AOR. Please suggest what should i do?
I called them every time they said that this was because of covid.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Sounds like heck of a GOOD news to me. But your time line is not clear plz add things like when file sent to which VO etc, when u got SA? DM also goes under sponsor's name too ! I have under my name DM , that is only 1st half DM , applicant DM matters finally
Hello @singleman thanks for the reply, my file was sent to Ottawa, got the SA at the same time when I got my AOR1.

I have updated my signature with the all the timelines requested and yes I have decision made on both PA and sponsor, but strange part its more than 20 hours still but didn’t got any email nor updated anything in gckey !!!