MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
OK it's LONG SILENCE. Any one MAY 2020 OUTLANDS whose file was sent to NDVO late DEC 2019 ? and got any sort of reply from them yet? please share with us.. Thanks a lot.

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
progress bar is back!

....nothing else
Today it won’t even open. Errors or timeouts on the page. They have been taking so much income tax from us and GST HST on goods. Literally this is what we get by grinding our ass and giving our everything for this country.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow. I feel they are doing the best they can under the situation. I waited 5.5 months roughly just for AOR. Didnt complain. Last week Ive did medical and biometrics and SA. I still have roughly five months before the year deadline is up. I would be very happy if they get ot done before that. But I dont expect since the situation is bad in Canada as we speak. We should be happy. they are still working. What is your time line?

Mishthi

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Situation is not similar for everyone. There are people who are still receiving just AOR emails and have passed more than half of timeline it's all luck game going on

Reactions: mandy24

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Situation is not similar for everyone. There are people who are still receiving just AOR emails and have passed more than half of timeline it's all luck game going on
You are very correct with this! you cannot compare your case to others. Seems some applications are moving quickly while others are not. Have you gotten any correspondence at all?

jr88

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone. I finally got my Biometrics and Medical done after a 8 months. Medical was done on the 8th of Jan and I received a copy from the testing centre, passed. It's also updated on the Gov website.

Can anyone tell me what the next step is? What should my partner and I be expecting next?

Reactions: adele777

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi everyone. I finally got my Biometrics and Medical done after a 8 months. Medical was done on the 8th of Jan and I received a copy from the testing centre, passed. It's also updated on the Gov website.

Can anyone tell me what the next step is? What should my partner and I be expecting next?
Next step would be the PPR - PassPort Request
Might take time...depends on Visa office that works on your application.
If NewDelhi office then lot of patience is required.