FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Hi all,
I am an April applicant, same scenario as most of you, i have not received an AOR (this was a new term to me 15 minutes ago, but i followed this thread and found what it means, anyways). I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Indian spouse. we double triple checked the forms and sent the application. While glancing over our application a month after it was received, we noticed there was a typo error on one of the forms with one of our last names :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Would anyone have any reassuring words? Would our application be returned and we would have to resend it?
They are being linient and going easy on small mistakes like that due to current situation so you don't need to worry. Once you get any correspondence from them, you can update the correct info.

Reactions: yeeze

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
Hey there,,,we submited our application in may and i want to ask,we didnt wright sponser name and birth date on the back of our all submited photos so is there any problem that affect our process?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey there,,,we submited our application in may and i want to ask,we didnt wright sponser name and birth date on the back of our all submited photos so is there any problem that affect our process?
I don't think they will return the package just for not writing DOBs on back of pics. They ask it for their convenience to x-check at the VO, besides it is too late now.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I read "
Thousands 'in the same boat'
Thanks for all the latest research info. It is so much saddening that they have NOT and WILL NOT even touch our SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP 2020 late FEB and onwards in the near future :( OMG and they say this , read this copy+paste by IRCC:-

"Sponsorship applications involving spouses, common-law or conjugal partners and dependent children are given priority.
Sponsorship applications involving adopted children, children to be adopted and orphans are also given priority, as they often involve minors without parental care. See more Adoptions (PDF, 474 KB). "

No sir/ no madam we are not being given nothing, not even an acknowledgement after like 5 months from the date of receipt of a package for sponsorship.

Reactions: maxayma

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Finally a good news, let's hope we start seeing some development in Apps from late February and March

https://www.cic.gc.ca/emp/msg/20200713-eng.asp
Thanks or this post as I was thinking our turn will take another 6-9 months :( But reading this below there is a hope. We got to trust some 1;-
">>>>Last week, they were joined by select employees from Sydney and Vancouver who resumed key business activities. Additional employees from the National Capital Region will return to their worksite this week...."

Penholder111

Jul 16, 2020
Hey I'm new here.

I sent my application in mid-May and it was received a few days later. I haven't heard anything from them since. Is that normal?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey I'm new here.

I sent my application in mid-May and it was received a few days later. I haven't heard anything from them since. Is that normal?
Dont worry just relax as we are all in the same boat. Some are waiting since late FEB no reply,nothing not even 1st AOR

• Love
Reactions: lucky1990

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
HELLO ALL !! BE4 sleeping in Canada I checked their website!v GOOD NEWS they are working on the uploads :--

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/logout.do

"This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday July 21, 2020, in order to perform system maintenance. "
So guys expect some AORs comong soon :););)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

We’re sorry, something went wrong

You are seeing this message for a few possible reasons:

• Our server is down.
    If we are performing maintenance, we will let you know. See the sign in page or Twitter to know when the server will be back up.
  • There was a technical issue with your application.
    Blank fields may cause errors when you try to move on to the next step. Sign back in and make sure you enter all the information on the form.
Sign in to your account or portal

Our Help Centre may help with other technical issues:
Still need help?
Search website
Search

or See all questions about applying online.

If you submitted an application and are having trouble accessing your information, contact us.