Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Send email to your Visa Office to ask update.
They tell its waiting to be rewired by officer, but I ask becose I compare time tile to other , I think my is longer, and I have 1 year since we apply in August, maybe I have to waite

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi Admins,

can any one please comment .

Thanks,
Anurag
PCC is required in original. However if they ask for it later date, it was scanned and submitted as .pdf image in the past. I would do both ways upload it also send it the original one. May keep a certified copy of the original.

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
PCC is required in original. However if they ask for it later date, it was scanned and submitted as .pdf image in the past. I would do both ways upload it also send it the original one. May keep a certified copy of the original.
Thanks for the reply but I already sent the file couple of weeks ago with the photo copy of PCC. Can you please advise what Needs to be done further

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Thanks for the reply but I already sent the file couple of weeks ago with the photo copy of PCC. Can you please advise what Needs to be done further
You just have to wait until they ask for the original copy. Have it ready for them so you can send it when they request it.

Have patience

Thanks

Reactions: anuatmail

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
As he said wait for their mail if u cant wait then send original by mail but again if it gets lost ? So just wait

Last edited:
Reactions: anuatmail

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
What is going on with those guys....this is the second time I send my request in........now they need Mailing method......fuck that

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

• Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    • please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
      • your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable),
      • your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), and
      • your country of birth.
  • If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi guys.....i applied for my spouse in May as well through a lawyer and i paid the govt. fees via credit card. Later my lawyer gave me an Official Receipt that had the receipt no., reference no. and other information on it. Is this something that I can use to get a status of my application?
At least 1-2 month

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
It will come in the system after they look at MARCH + APRIL so no need to worry too much, only thing we can do is keep checking via this link below:_
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

It is online services . You need to give one of the following;-
Identification Type>UCI which u may not have yet,, then RECEIPT NO. which all of us have[It worked 4 me in the past], then there are 4- 5 more options >>then below that 4 -5 more things we have to fill like DOB, Country of Birth

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I don't find any one from early MARCH got AOR yet? Any member heard that yet?

yeeze

Jun 22, 2020
Hi all,
I am an April applicant, same scenario as most of you, i have not received an AOR (this was a new term to me 15 minutes ago, but i followed this thread and found what it means, anyways). I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Indian spouse. we double triple checked the forms and sent the application. While glancing over our application a month after it was received, we noticed there was a typo error on one of the forms with one of our last names :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Would anyone have any reassuring words? Would our application be returned and we would have to resend it?

yeeze

Jun 22, 2020
Hi everyone I hope you are well and safe. This is a new threat for May outland Spousal Sponsorship.

My application was delivered to CPC Sydney on May 8th, 2020. let's hear similar stories and good luck for us all.

Here with the link to the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=398624688
question regarding this, does application received mean the date application was delivered by your mail or courier to cpc or are we supposed to be getting an acknowledgement?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
question regarding this, does application received mean the date application was delivered by your mail or courier to cpc or are we supposed to be getting an acknowledgement?
The date application was delivered by your mail or courier to cpc.
AOR date column is the date when CPC will inform they received your application and started processing.

Reactions: yeeze

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi all,
I am an April applicant, same scenario as most of you, i have not received an AOR (this was a new term to me 15 minutes ago, but i followed this thread and found what it means, anyways). I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Indian spouse. we double triple checked the forms and sent the application. While glancing over our application a month after it was received, we noticed there was a typo error on one of the forms with one of our last names :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Would anyone have any reassuring words? Would our application be returned and we would have to resend it?
You could send IRCC an email or use the case specific form to get the spellings corrected .Better attach a explanation letter with NEW FILLED signed FORM for reference . I would not wait till they return whole thing or ask something like same form. It is an honest mistake
Good luck

Reactions: yeeze