+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Hi,

I posted mine May 1st, and it was delivered May 7th. My wife is in Bangladesh. I have a question. Because of lockdown, she couldn't get the police clearance certificate, or 2 passport photos. We have included a note saying we will send them when they are available. Do you think that will be OK ? Also when will they start accepting TRV applications again ?

cheers
Yes they will accept that and you should be just fine.
as for TRV, no new news yet

Garry45

May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, i am sponser and file received on may 21 to sydney office. I think need to wait alteast 2-3 months for aor.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
So guys let's hope that even if takes 2-3 months 4an AOR1 , our applications will be dealt with more quickly at the half way or last quarter since there are no overloads of other categories at the Visa Offices. Please keep in touch here so we know whats going on.

Atinderpal77

May 27, 2020
Hello my friends please help me , i got this situation and I don’t know what to do know . My wife is in india i apply for her sponsership and i send her file to ontario but some people Says u send her file at wrong address and some says u sent at right place but some says you need to send to Nova Scotia , i don’t know what to do , so please help me thanks

Atinderpal77

May 27, 2020
Hello my friends please help me , i got this situation and I don’t know what to do know . My wife is in india i apply for her sponsership and i send her file to ontario but some people Says u send her file at wrong address and some says u sent at right place but some says you need to send to Nova Scotia , i don’t know what to do , so please help me thanks

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Yeah it was supposed to go to Sydney,Nova Scotia!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Atinderpal77 : If it has been delivered may like to wait. Sometimes they redirect the package to right deptt. OR they will return the whole package back to you. Will cause few days /weeks delay with this mistake. so take it easy if it has been delivered OR as he said contact courier

Reactions: Atinderpal77

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
As the AORs are being delayed so much, I expect the whole process from start to finish (incl Biometrics) to easily take 8+ months.
Do you guys think that it would be a good idea to apply for spouse's TRV. (Visitor Visa), once they start processing them again, as it is going to be a long time before our spouses can visit us in Canada.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do you guys think that it would be a good idea to apply for spouse's TRV. (Visitor Visa), once they start processing them again, as it is going to be a long time before our spouses can visit us in Canada.
As usual, you can apply and it won't hurt your file, but TRV may well be refused. The only downside really is the time and cost of applying.

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Good morning folks,

I need you help. How about we come up with an email template that explains our needs and our hope in processing the applications more faster. Each of us will send a copy to his MP and also a copy to immigration MP office ?

Reactions: Rushie38

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Good morning folks,

I need you help. How about we come up with an email template that explains our needs and our hope in processing the applications more faster. Each of us will send a copy to his MP and also a copy to immigration MP office ?
Yes atleast they should start the processing. Spouse visa already takes 12 months and to add to it we have zero progress from past few months. I think we should raise our voice. Express entries are being processed so is study permit and rest. Only stagnant program is spousal applications. Why this discrimination?

Reactions: fazlook