+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

jas324

Dec 1, 2020
Jas I had similar issues but when we got AOR1 without X file starts with F0000xxxxx it finally worked. Also by chance or something it worked in IE11 chrome did not work to link for me.
Thanks for looking into. My application is not a temporary number. Medicals and Biometrics are completed as well. The file number is also shown to be available. The error is get is the application is already linked but its actually not. I wish there was a reset button or something to unlink the application and try to relink.

Reactions: singleman

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for looking into. My application is not a temporary number. Medicals and Biometrics are completed as well. The file number is also shown to be available. The error is get is the application is already linked but its actually not. I wish there was a reset button or something to unlink the application and try to relink.
Do you have a representative? It can only be linked to one account at a time, if your rep has it linked then you can't.

jas324

Dec 1, 2020
Do you have a representative? It can only be linked to one account at a time, if your rep has it linked then you can't.
I am the sponsor and applicants representative. I later created another user id to see if it makes difference. Still shows Error that application is already linked to this account.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I am the sponsor and applicants representative. I later created another user id to see if it makes difference. Still shows Error that application is already linked to this account.
Like I said , can only be linked to one at a time, cancel one of the accounts and continue to try on the other one. System is very particular, keep trying the different combinations of info, should work eventually. Sad to say that it is so difficult for so many people to be able to link it. Not a good system.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
OK please check my signatures now? Please reply thanks All replies will get a LIKE from me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalos and Pink567

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ECAS today this morning;-
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Reactions: Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My friend’s medical was done on 18 Nov and hospital says that they submitted report on 24th November. But there’s no update on Gckey or ECAS
It is strange. Suspected med problems could be a reason OR just MED Officer is away who will approve it :)
ON top it could be very well a delay from her doctor to update on the internet, chances are Dr they went to ; does NOT have that uploading access. In that case it is NORMAL. Must phone DR's office when they sent or uploaded reports?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
It is strange. Suspected med problems could be a reason OR just MED Officer is away who will approve it :)
ON top it could be very well a delay from her doctor to update on the internet, chances are Dr they went to ; does NOT have that uploading access. In that case it is NORMAL. Must phone DR's office when they sent or uploaded reports?
They said that report was submitted on 24th November.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They said that report was submitted on 24th November.
May like to wait a week or so you will get some updates on GCkeys if not phone IRCC Also it is good idea to not phone but should personally go and tell to check, they should even know if results were not too bad or small probs or were perfect.

Reactions: Pink567