MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Oh I see...from what I read the appointment letter will be emailed no?

Also just to clarify in the webform where it said upload we were just suppose to upload the biometric letter?
Right ON. These days POST man's erra is gone e-mail rules

Reactions: Phalos

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Yes, There is no online appointments only via webform.
VAC will then provide you the date & time to come.

Below 6 cities are allowing to book appointments effective 20 Nov, 2020.
Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru
Effective 25 Nov, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)

Below 4 cities will start allowing to book appointments effective 25 Nov, 2020.
Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune
Effective 02 Dec, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)
Hi. Do we need to submit our details via web form or should we wait for the instructions via email ?
and In the BIL number, is it Application Number?
And in upload option, we have to upload the Biometrics letter??

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi. I am asking this on my friend’s behalf. Can anyone please tell me if she should wait for email for instructions to schedule biometrics or should she fill web form right away??

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi. Do we need to submit our details via web form or should we wait for the instructions via email ?
and In the BIL number, is it Application Number?
And in upload option, we have to upload the Biometrics letter??
You can go ahead and submit the web form
Yes, BIL number is Application number
Yes, Upload the biometric letter so that VAC will validate your form and provide appointment.

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
You can go ahead and submit the web form
Yes, BIL number is Application number
Yes, Upload the biometric letter so that VAC will validate your form and provide appointment.
And what about receiving the instructions email, they mentioned in their tweets??

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
And what about receiving the instructions email, they mentioned in their tweets??
It’s just the instructions on how to schedule for an appointment and steps to follow.
You will receive the instruction email but you may proceed to submit before you get one

Reactions: Pink567

bala9

May 15, 2020
Hello All,

My application reached the office on 19th May 2020. We submitted the Notice of assessment and it was attached to the application on 8th Oct. I called IRCC and received the temporary file number, was told that my file is in queue to be reviewed for completeness.

Does anyone know if the application will be processed as per received date i.e. 19th May or as per the additional documents submission date i.e. 8th Oct?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We got AUTO response by e-mail re; Biometrics. It reads that another email will follow with date and instructions

Reactions: ManiNivi

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
Did anyone get the appointment at anyone of the newly open VFS centres in India? We too just got the automated Biometrics appointment confirmation.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello All,

My application reached the office on 19th May 2020. We submitted the Notice of assessment and it was attached to the application on 8th Oct. I called IRCC and received the temporary file number, was told that my file is in queue to be reviewed for completeness.

Does anyone know if the application will be processed as per received date i.e. 19th May or as per the additional documents submission date i.e. 8th Oct?
Should be a per the received date but nothing is happening normally right now. Hang tight. wait for a bit to see what happens.