MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Received the Sponsor Approved e-mail today also they have mentioned that our application will be forwarded to New Delhi, India Visa Office for further processing.
WOW! so quick they are!
I cannot LINK even it is over 48 hours. What infos you used in those fields? I used almost everything I could, have read all posts /tricks ..May be we wait few more days now? I sent "Report a Problem on this page" AND reply is :- "While IRCC critical functions are being maintained at this time, a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry. "

Last edited:
Reactions: ManiNivi

jamaali

Jan 5, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Visa Office
App. Filed.......
20-05-2020
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Received the Sponsor Approved e-mail today also they have mentioned that our application will be forwarded to New Delhi, India Visa Office for further processing.
Congratulations to you!! Wish I could rejoice like you. Just have to wait...

Reactions: ManiNivi

adele777

May 29, 2020
Yes thts very strange that y ONLY Indians r getting AORs.. like they have missed a whole bunch of people from March-June and they gavw aora to July applicants and tht too Indian applicants.. Lately I am noticing that they are only giving AORs to Indians.. I am nt against it.. i am just against the fact tht they should not give preference to some nationality over others... therez something v fishy and i hope people would notice it... my comment might get deleted soon but This is a fact and now many people r noticing it...
IRCC should enforce the First-In-First-Out policy, bring transparency into the application processing,
reduces anxious and belief in conspiracy to make everyone happy.

I don't think IRCC agent has bias on race,
but it is hard to say the temporary worker who help to digitize (scan) the application has the same level of ethics as a public servant,
some bad actor may only pick up the application package from certain country or judged by the applicant name to put into scanner,
this is my conspiracy theory and the truth is out there [x-files main theme] :)

• Haha
Reactions: DiiDii

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
WOW! so quick they are!
I cannot LINK even it is over 48 hours. What infos you used in those fields? I used almost everything I could, have read all posts /tricks ..May be we wait few more days now? I sent "Report a Problem on this page" AND reply is :- "While IRCC critical functions are being maintained at this time, a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry. "
I hope you have tried only with your spouse details.
I was able to link it by name, DOB, passport details.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Please try to make appointment ONLINE if you need a link I will send it.
BUT u MUST register from here in spouses name then login>>make appointment.
Ask me a link if u cant find
hey can you share the link as i got AOR today(india) for my wife and also got the biometrics request

File Received : 28-May-2020
AOR1 : 02-Nov-2020
Biometric Requested : 02-Nov-2020

what will be next steps ?

Last edited:

Genghiskhan123

Jan 4, 2020
Yes thts very strange that y ONLY Indians r getting AORs.. like they have missed a whole bunch of people from March-June and they gavw aora to July applicants and tht too Indian applicants.. Lately I am noticing that they are only giving AORs to Indians.. I am nt against it.. i am just against the fact tht they should not give preference to some nationality over others... therez something v fishy and i hope people would notice it... my comment might get deleted soon but This is a fact and now many people r noticing it...
Beside Indians. I have seen Philippines applicants getting AOR1. That's so odd

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
IRCC should enforce the First-In-First-Out policy, bring transparency into the application processing,
reduces anxious and belief in conspiracy to make everyone happy.
Requiring first-in-first-out would make things much longer and slower for everyone, as even simple files would have to wait for issues/problems to be resolved with those submitted earlier.

It's about as bad an idea as I can imagine.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Requiring first-in-first-out would make things much longer and slower for everyone, as even simple files would have to wait for issues/problems to be resolved with those submitted earlier.

So what policy IRCC is following now or in general? easy files over complicated files regardless the received date. How also they can judge easy and complicated is it based on the applicant's country as it appears now. I totally agree and know that the overall processing time is on a case by case basis. But on that stage all applicants are equal it is only checking the completeness of the applications.

Reactions: nlkuhner

adele777

May 29, 2020

I mean FIFO for the AOR1, not the whole process.
obviously, returning the application package because of missing doucment 7 months later is the most heartbreaking thing to us.

you assume agents working in single task mode, it is not working this way.

Reactions: nlkuhner