+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 intake. Part time job?(vaction?)

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I have a lot of doubts regarding may/spring intake. By students i meant international students.

So its the time of summer vacation and when will be the vacation time for may intake students?

Its also clear that full time work is possible in summer break if so would the students in may intake be able to work full time when they get four month break in another time of the year?

Are they starting academics earlier or late than others?

If they get vacation during winter time, is it hard to get job and work in severe weather?

Please answer anyone. I literally found no other answers anywhere. If you didn't understand any question please ask me for clarification.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Sorry i misspelled vacation as vaction in title.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I have a lot of doubts regarding may/spring intake. By students i meant international students.

So its the time of summer vacation and when will be the vacation time for may intake students?

Its also clear that full time work is possible in summer break if so would the students in may intake be able to work full time when they get four month break in another time of the year?

Are they starting academics earlier or late than others?

If they get vacation during winter time, is it hard to get job and work in severe weather?

Please answer anyone. I literally found no other answers anywhere. If you didn't understand any question please ask me for clarification.
1. They will not admit you in may then have a break until september. Probably they have different semester system than other school. Such as fall/winter semester or spring/fall semester. Or, maybe, there is not schedule break in the school during the may intake which I guess late spring to early summer. Check with international advisor and department as well.

2. Yes. If you get scheduled break, you can work full time.

3 and 4. Who is "they"?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
1. They will not admit you in may then have a break until september. Probably they have different semester system than other school. Such as fall/winter semester or spring/fall semester. Or, maybe, there is not schedule break in the school during the may intake which I guess late spring to early summer. Check with international advisor and department as well.

2. Yes. If you get scheduled break, you can work full time.

3 and 4. Who is "they"?
By they i meant the students applied in may.