+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Got test invite yesterday and today completed my test 20/20. Took only 3-4 min to complete the test; however, taking a photo from ID was a challenge. When should I expect to see that test status updates to completed?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Got test invite yesterday and today completed my test 20/20. Took only 3-4 min to complete the test; however, taking a photo from ID was a challenge. When should I expect to see that test status updates to completed?
Normally within a week if everything is OK.

kd216

Sep 24, 2020
For me it was 3 business days.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks, so the “waiting on you” message will last until the test status becomes completed then?
I am not sure. When I registered in the new tracker my test was already completed. I think the test will be "in progress" until it's marked completed.

FSerrano91

Jan 10, 2018
Also received my all pages of passport scan request last night. I assume I just need to scan all pages , compress it under 5mb and reply it back to the same email. Nothing else to do correct ?
I was also asked for passport, but they asked me to get all pages that had stamps translated to either English or Frenc. Now I have to pay an official translator to do the translation. read through the later you received to see if you are also asked fro translations. I think they are asking for all the pages now because on June or July 2021(I believe) they changed the checklist and now the ask for all pages of the passport as opposed to only the biographical page.

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi folks,

regarding the oath ceremony, typically when (how many days) can one expect the official email before the actual ceremony date (that is in the online portal)?

Mavi1987

Jul 29, 2021
Myself and my husband writren citizenship test on August 6 and 7 ..our tracker still shows test in progress and not as completed.Why delay to update the test completion and we also send requested passport copies on August 4 to Edmonton CIC and no update in that too.What should we do next?

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Myself and my husband writren citizenship test on August 6 and 7 ..our tracker still shows test in progress and not as completed.Why delay to update the test completion and we also send requested passport copies on August 4 to Edmonton CIC and no update in that too.What should we do next?
Usually test results updates quickly within 1-2 business days unless there is an issue with your test (e.g. ID, our suspicions activity). Call IRCC call centre to follow up and see if your test result is validated.