Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
By this, do you mean a third line appeared saying they are processing your application?
No, only 2 lines yet.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 22, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 30, 2020.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Congratulations @Mahyn

Congratulation Mahyn.
I am a newbie here. Just wondering what id information you gave to check ECAS, is it the client id number?
Please let me know.
Thanks @ShamsNalakath . I used UCI number. The same number is on your PR card as well.

Freeace22

Apr 1, 2020
I visit the ECAS to check the status of my Citizenship application. For PR Card renewal application do we use the same ECAS address ?

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today received response from Ircc about the Aor: “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Your application will be processed according to the date it was received.”

Clearly they provide false information as they don’t process based on date application received. As long as they accept new applications and processing newer applicant we don’t know how long it will take to get AoR. We should find out why they are skipping some applications. It shouldn’t be an accident!
I got the same standard reply. Its really frustrating

Oktobr

Nov 1, 2017
After checking the information in the spreadsheet, I kind of saw a pattern. Between October 19 and today, they sent more than 20 AOR to March applicants. My theory is that they (IRCC) are in a (kind of) second wave , they stoped May and June and went back to February and now March. Probably in the next few days they will start sending AORs to April applicants and then, in the next 2 or 3 weeks, (hopefully) they will start a second wave of AORs for May applicants.
My best wishes for everyone!

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After checking the information in the spreadsheet, I kind of saw a pattern. Between October 19 and today, they sent more than 20 AOR to March applicants. My theory is that they (IRCC) are in a (kind of) second wave , they stoped May and June and went back to February and now March. Probably in the next few days they will start sending AORs to April applicants and then, in the next 2 or 3 weeks, (hopefully) they will start a second wave of AORs for May applicants.
Really happy they found the missing box that had all the previous applications

Bajanbeauty29

May 21, 2020
I send my application May 27th via Xpresspost and it was received May 29th. Got my AOR via email on October 5th which was surprising.

Reactions: EUK

naavg

Oct 23, 2020
App sent May 11th
App delivered May 15th
Single applicant
Physical presence days: 1265
No AOR

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Thanks for the insight.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
So optimistic

viraldvaliant

Oct 25, 2020
I have sent my document for citizenship from Montreal and documents reached to CIC on 21st May 2020, still i am waiting for AOR. I havent heard back anything? is this the same situation for applicants who applied for citizenship in May 2020 ?

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
I have sent my document for citizenship from Montreal and documents reached to CIC on 21st May 2020, still i am waiting for AOR. I havent heard back anything? is this the same situation for applicants who applied for citizenship in May 2020 ?
May be you need to check the Global Excel sheet Tracker for the month of May. I guess Still 57% in the sheet yet to receive. You will get don't worry.
Its normal and you hopefully before 2nd week of Nov.

As still February and March applicants are receiving the AOR's .

The best way is to track the excel sheet and come with some clonclusion
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit?ts=5ea0c608#gid=270862106

zyzz_jatt

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
none
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014 paper based
IELTS Request
30-9-2017 (7.0 overall)
File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
Hi Guys
I sent my application via Fedex and it received on May 05, 2020
- Single Applicant
- Vancouver

I haven't received any email yet for AOR

but currently i moved to new address as i sold my house, what shall i do in case if they return my application? how to change address on the application if you have not received AOR yet?