+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Today received response from Ircc about the Aor: “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Your application will be processed according to the date it was received.”

Clearly they provide false information as they don’t process based on date application received. As long as they accept new applications and processing newer applicant we don’t know how long it will take to get AoR. We should find out why they are skipping some applications. It shouldn’t be an accident!

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Clearly they provide false information as they don’t process based on date application received. As long as they accept new applications and processing newer applicant we don’t know how long it will take to get AoR. We should find out why they are skipping some applications. It shouldn’t be an accident!
they are totally skipping. what they dont know is that this site is tracking everything, so they can lie and get away with it.

armsfiesta

Apr 2, 2015

I Received the same email this morning !

KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

I received the same thing this morning.

Matar

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2007
Doc's Request.
25/9/2009
IELTS Request
30/09/2010
Med's Request
17/7/2012
Med's Done....
14/9/2012
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
5/3/2015
i got AOR today good luck to everyone please update me now how much time for knowledge test after AOR
It's too early to talk about the test, Jan and Feb applicants just got thier ECAS updated, and it will take them around 2-6 months to invite them for the test, mean that we will wait more than 6 months to receive them

Reactions: arsal385

EhsanS

Jul 11, 2020
Hi , I sent my documents on 20 May and it was delivered on 29 May but we are still waiting for AOR. Can you guys guide how to track or corresponding with them to make sure documents are with them? Is there any email/ phone number that I can talk to them? Thanks

EhsanS

Jul 11, 2020
Hi, One quick question: do you think delivery address impacts on receiving AOR? I mean which address would you suggest to send documents? Regular address or courier address? I sent document in by courier on 20 May and it was delivered on 29 May but I have not received AOR yet. Thanks

EhsanS

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks. I hope you will receive yours soon as IRCSS is working efficiently now a days on backlog files.

Based on AOR, shall I assume that IRCC has accepted my application and supporting documents and will process for next step?
Hi, Did you sent your documents by regular mail on PO box or by courier on street address? Thanks,

KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It looks like that they pauses send AOR to May applicants totally while still processing June applicants.

Livelife908

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, my application was delivered on May 6 and didnt receive AOR yet. I called CIC to know on status and also submit webform they replied that if application is complete we will start process by sending AOR if it is not complete will send it back. It's been 5 months , i didnt receive either my application back or AOR. I am in confused state now why May applicants are not getting Either AOR or applications returned. Any suggestions??? I sent it to courier address which is on checklist form

Kaymin

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, my application was delivered on May 6 and didnt receive AOR yet. I called CIC to know on status and also submit webform they replied that if application is complete we will start process by sending AOR if it is not complete will send it back. It's been 5 months , i didnt receive either my application back or AOR. I am in confused state now why May applicants are not getting Either AOR or applications returned. Any suggestions??? I sent it to courier address which is on checklist form
Same here, APP delivered May 4th, 2020 No AOR,,

However, I am monitoring the tracker and it seems that they are done with -/+ 40% of May AOR already and no more AORs for May for the last few days. This % is similar to was for Feb and now for March and APril applicant .. They are issuing AOR to some of the June applicants and they will stop by 40 to 50% and move to July -- meanwhile, they went back to Feb applicant and issuing AOR for the ones who did not receive them in August ---Jan applicant almost all received AOR and I think Feb will hit 85- 90% AOR by next week and then they go to the march,,,,, another note:- Feb Applicant who received AOR two months go are being processed only now as per the tracker but the ones who receive AOR this week they get processed immediately - check the dates in the trackers to confirm above observation... whey they do this, I do not know,,, but this trend is the only reason preventing me from calling them,,,, Crossing fingers --- also check the end of 2019 tracker to see the backlog

Nekittbo

Oct 17, 2020
Still haven't received AOR. Is it true that they can send your application back to the address you used to receive the PR card?

Please add me into the sheet.

App sent May 24th
App received May 28th
Location Toronto
Single

Last edited: