+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
I sent my application on 25th April 2020 and delivered on 30th April 2020 up to now I didn't get any email.. normally what will happen and how long it takes to get response since delivered application ?? can anyone help me out please and thank you
Added! Can you please provide your location, app type and physical presence days. The IRCC usually issues AOR within 2 months after the application was received. But with the current situation, it could be longer. Please take time to read the following:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Citizenship
Citizenship: COVID-19 program delivery
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Program delivery instructions
General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
I am hoping someone here can shed some light. We mailed my husband's application and tracked it with Canada Post, which noted the application as delivered to the "delivery partner" February 25 but we still have not heard anything via email or letter from CIC to confirm the receipt. I can't find any way to contact anyone regarding this matter. I do not have a file/application number as I submitted it by mail, not online. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thank you
It usually takes 2 months for IRCC to issue an AOR, but with COVID-19 it would be longer. All we really have to do for now is to wait. Please check my previous post and please read the following:
When can I check my application status?
How can I check if my application has been received?

Last edited:
Reactions: hoping1

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hello,
Please include me in spreadsheet for May 2020
My dates are:
Application: single
Physical presence: 1110 days
Application sent: May 5 2020
Application Recieved: May 8, 2020
AOR: TBD
Processing ECAS: TBD
FP Request: TBD
Test Date: TBD
Oath: TBD
Decision Made : TB
Hello nicolass! You've been added to the May 2020 spreadsheet.

rahul00

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Hi Everyone,
My dates are:
Application single
Physical presence 1124 days
Application sent: April 30, 2020
Application Recieved: May 6, 2020
Decision Made : TBD

Reactions: JuanDC

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hi Everyone,
My dates are:
Application single
Physical presence 1124 days
Application sent: April 30, 2020
Application Recieved: May 6, 2020
Decision Made : TBD
It's done!

Can-On

May 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
Did any one face a problem with Canada Post-Xpresspost service, that it should be delivered within a time frame but it did not. I sent my application May 1st from London-On, and it should be delivered last Wednesday but the tracker still says in-transit

Reactions: JuanDC

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hello everyone,
Did any one face a problem with Canada Post-Xpresspost service, that it should be delivered within a time frame but it did not. I sent my application May 1st from London-On, and it should be delivered last Wednesday but the tracker still says in-transit
In my case it was delivered 1 day before the estimated delivery. But other members experienced delays, just like @Raheel16
I sent the application on Apr 23rd (express-post) from Mississauga, ON, supposed to be delivered on the 28th, today is May 3rd, still not delivered, used the regular mail address as courier address is for FedEx/UPS etc. Looks like it'll be 2 weeks from the day you sent the application on average for it to be delivered due to the current situation.
Can you please provide your other details so I can add you to the tracker/spreadsheet. Thanks.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Added! Can you please provide your location, app type and physical presence days. The IRCC usually issues AOR within 2 months after the application was received. But with the current situation, it could be longer. Please take time to read the following:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Citizenship
Citizenship: COVID-19 program delivery
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Program delivery instructions
General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery
In my case it was delivered 1 day before the estimated delivery. But other members experienced delays, just like @Raheel16

Can you please provide your other details so I can add you to the tracker/spreadsheet. Thanks.
1. location - Edmonton
2.app type - Single
3. physical presence days -1521

Jan 12, 2020
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and want to get a clarity to the below query. Can you please anyone provide some inputs on this.

I was holding workpermit (Intra company transfer(ICT) till 2017 and then I got a PR. It is noticed in the application that I about to mention the status of resident in last 5 years eligibility period and there are 4 options given in the application form:CIT00022.

I want to know whether this ICT workpermit refers to the worker status or Temporary resident permit holder status?

Can-On

May 5, 2020
Thank you @JuanDC. If you could post the sheet link that would be great.

My timeline is:
Application type: Family
Days: 1111
Application sent: May 1st (CanadaPost - Xpress Post)
Application delivered: TBA

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hello everyone,
Damn , it took 14 days for me, they charged me $27 for 2 days Xpress post with envelope, I called canadapost customer care and raised ticket, they said be happy that we are working otherwise all you people will be dead by now, completely weird answer isn't

Can-On

May 5, 2020
Damn , it took 14 days for me, they charged me $27 for 2 days Xpress post with envelope, I called canadapost customer care and raised ticket, they said be happy that we are working otherwise all you people will be dead by now, completely weird answer isn't
Yes, that is totally weird, I understand that there would be a delay though, but for how long, here comes the issue. Thanks Dr kbknaidu for letting me know the current normal time. Did you send to the courier address or regular mail address by chance

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
So you did not include the Blank pages on your passport right? I mean, if you had 3 pages with stamps and 3 pages blank, you only included the 3 pages that had stamps on them and ignored the blank pages correct? Just wanted to be sure on this. Thanks.
Yes I have n't included Blank pages just the one which has Visas or Entry/Exit stamps.