Delivered: April 30 2020
AOR: TBD
Started Processing: TBD
FP Request: TBD
Test Invite: TBD
Test Date: Jan TBD
Decision Made: TBD
Oath invite: TBD
Added! Can you please provide your physical presence days. Thank you.

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hi Everyone,
Please include me in spreadsheet for May 2020
My dates are:
Application ( Family of 4) sent: April 30, 2020
Application Recieved: May 6, 2020
Days: 1160
Processing ECAS: TBD
Test Date: TBD
Oath: TBD
Decision Made : TBD

Thank you and Good luck to all of you!
Done!

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hi Everyone,
My dates are:
Application single
Physical presence 1100 days
Application sent: 3 may 2020
Application Recieved: May 6, 2020
Decision Made : TB
Done!

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hey guys, I'm planning to apply near the end of the month or at the beginning of June. So glad the Liberals passed Bill C6 and reversed the changes by the conservatives! I can now qualify a little over 2 years since I landed as PR plus can count a year from my temporary status before that. I just had some questions about the application.

1. What's a good amount of buffer days to include past 1095 days? I haven't travelled a lot and I know my exact entry and exit dates and am pretty confident about them. Is 1107-1110 days good enough? That's 12-15 days, so about 2 weeks extra.
2. Do they need only the biographical pages for passport copies or any/all pages that have stamps or markings? For visas/permits they would ask for all pages with stamps or markings.
3. For using post-secondary education as proof of english, do the transcripts have to be official transcripts or do online printouts from the university portal suffice?

Thanks!

Reactions: JuanDC

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
I sent my application on May 4 . Waiting for receiving on May 8 or 9 . It may late because of covid. Will update soon. Thanks

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
I sent my application on 25th April 2020 and delivered on 30th April 2020 up to now I didn't get any email.. normally what will happen and how long it takes to get response since delivered application ?? can anyone help me out please and thank you

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Family application (1 adult)
Application sent: April 27 2020
Delivered: April 30 2020
Started Processing: TBD
Test Invite: TBD
Test Date: Jan TBD
Decision Made: TBD
Oath invite: TBD
your timeline and my timeline & Delivered date is same can you update me until now if you get any response?

SamandBam

Dec 5, 2019
I am hoping someone here can shed some light. We mailed my husband's application and tracked it with Canada Post, which noted the application as delivered to the "delivery partner" February 25 but we still have not heard anything via email or letter from CIC to confirm the receipt. I can't find any way to contact anyone regarding this matter. I do not have a file/application number as I submitted it by mail, not online. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thank you

nicolass

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello,
My dates are:
Application: single
Physical presence: 1110 days
Application sent: May 5 2020
Application Recieved: May 8, 2020
Decision Made : TB

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
I am hoping someone here can shed some light. We mailed my husband's application and tracked it with Canada Post, which noted the application as delivered to the "delivery partner" February 25 but we still have not heard anything via email or letter from CIC to confirm the receipt. I can't find any way to contact anyone regarding this matter. I do not have a file/application number as I submitted it by mail, not online. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thank you
You should hear next month or so from CIC & you wont be able to track your application until and unless you receive Acknowledgement of receipt from CIC.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hey guys, I'm planning to apply near the end of the month or at the beginning of June. So glad the Liberals passed Bill C6 and reversed the changes by the conservatives! I can now qualify a little over 2 years since I landed as PR plus can count a year from my temporary status before that. I just had some questions about the application.

1. What's a good amount of buffer days to include past 1095 days? I haven't travelled a lot and I know my exact entry and exit dates and am pretty confident about them. Is 1107-1110 days good enough? That's 12-15 days, so about 2 weeks extra.
2. Do they need only the biographical pages for passport copies or any/all pages that have stamps or markings? For visas/permits they would ask for all pages with stamps or markings.
3. For using post-secondary education as proof of english, do the transcripts have to be official transcripts or do online printouts from the university portal suffice?

Thanks!
(1) Yes that should be good

(2) They just need biographical pages for passport copies but with my application I have included Stamps & visas on my passport

(3) If you dont have copy of IELTS when you applied for PR then a copy of Secondary or post-secondary education certificate which says the medium of instructions was in English

karens

Jul 15, 2017
(1) Yes that should be good

(2) They just need biographical pages for passport copies but with my application I have included Stamps & visas on my passport

(3) If you dont have copy of IELTS when you applied for PR then a copy of Secondary or post-secondary education certificate which says the medium of instructions was in English
So you did not include the Blank pages on your passport right? I mean, if you had 3 pages with stamps and 3 pages blank, you only included the 3 pages that had stamps on them and ignored the blank pages correct? Just wanted to be sure on this. Thanks.