+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
I plan to apply for my citizenship this month, I am almost done with the forms. I noticed that we need to provide the academic records of the children under 14 year old. Please do I require to get the academics records outside canada for the children too?
Hello, can you tell me which form requires the academic records for under 14. I don’t see that what n the checklist. The form I have here is Cit0003, and that’s the only form I have to fill.

jethrokay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Interview........
NOT DONE
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
Hello, can you tell me which form requires the academic records for under 14. I don’t see that what n the checklist. The form I have here is Cit0003, and that’s the only form I have to fill.
Probably, I am using the wrong form - I am applying for my family and I.

cit0403e APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP - MINORS (under 18 years of age) APPLYING UNDER SUBSECTION

piti

May 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hi all. Brand new to the forum; what a great resource! I'll add my data point to the spreadsheet (I'm guessing an admin is control of it?).
I'm in Vancouver, sent in the application (me plus spouse) last Friday. Expected arrival May 7. Used canadapost, sent to courier address

Reactions: JuanDC

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
Probably, I am using the wrong form - I am applying for my family and I.

cit0403e APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP - MINORS (under 18 years of age) APPLYING UNDER SUBSECTION
I’m also applying for my family and I. See the form I’m using https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0003e-2.pdf

Who may use this application?
You may use this guide to apply for citizenship for your minor child (under 18 years old) if one of the parents is a Canadian citizen or is also applying for their Canadian citizenship. Read these instructions before you begin to fill out the application form. They contain important information.
Minor children must:
  • be under 18 years of age at the time of the application;
  • be a permanent resident of Canada;
  • have at least one parent (includes legally adoptive parent) who is a Canadian citizen or who will become a citizen at the same time as the child (applying together as a family). Note: legally adopted is not the same as having custody, guardianship or being the step-parent of a child.

jethrokay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Interview........
NOT DONE
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
I’m also applying for my family and I. See the form I’m using https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0003e-2.pdf

Who may use this application?
You may use this guide to apply for citizenship for your minor child (under 18 years old) if one of the parents is a Canadian citizen or is also applying for their Canadian citizenship. Read these instructions before you begin to fill out the application form. They contain important information.
Minor children must:
  • be under 18 years of age at the time of the application;
  • be a permanent resident of Canada;
  • have at least one parent (includes legally adoptive parent) who is a Canadian citizen or who will become a citizen at the same time as the child (applying together as a family). Note: legally adopted is not the same as having custody, guardianship or being the step-parent of a child.
Thank you! You are very right.

Reactions: Via Rail
Jan 12, 2020
I am going to apply Canada citizenship and filling out the applications for my family, and planning to submit it in May. I want to know what is difference between temporary resident permit holder, workers and ICT(intra company transfer) work permit.

Actually I had ICT workpermit till 2017 and then got a PR. In the citizenship application, I am told to mention the status of resident in last 5 years.

Reactions: JuanDC
Jan 12, 2020
I am going to apply Canada citizenship and filling out the applications for my family, and planning to submit it in May. I want to know what is difference between temporary resident permit holder, workers and ICT(intra company transfer) work permit.

Actually I had ICT workpermit till 2017 and then got a PR. In the citizenship application, I am told to mention the status of resident in last 5 years.

Hi Team, Can anyone please answer this query. I had ICT workpermit till 2017 and there are 4 options are given in the application form:CIT00022 regarding the status of resident. I want to know whether this ICT workpermit refers to the worker or Temporary resident permit holder.

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Application Type: Family(1 adult, 1 minor)
Physical presence: 1223 days
Application sent: May 1, 2020
Application Received May 6, 2020(according to Canada Post trackweb)
Updated! Thanks.

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Reactions: piti

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Thanks a lot, you're welcome. I hope we will all have a smooth process.
I hope so too, in spite of the current situation. According to the spreadsheet, the last AOR issued was to a January applicant on March 15th. I hope they will resume issuing AORs soon.

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Family application (1 adult)
Application sent: April 27 2020
Delivered: April 30 2020
AOR: TBD
Started Processing: TBD
FP Request: TBD
Test Invite: TBD
Test Date: Jan TBD
Decision Made: TBD