Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
Yes email right now. I also have my oath April 2nd and received my link via email last week.
Can you tell which I'd you got email from ?
When did status change and when you got the email?
What time does oath taking start ?

Reactions: Kornet

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I am guessing he asked you , questions related to your physical presence etc. ?
No, he just checked my IDs. 10 minutes before the interview he told me he's unable to download my passport stamp files......He said that's the only thing he needs right now and told me to send it ASAP. They're finalizing my application.

Reactions: Kornet

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No, he just checked my IDs. 10 minutes before the interview he told me he's unable to download my passport stamp files......He said that's the only thing he needs right now and told me to send it ASAP. They're finalizing my application.
I see ... you had to send ALL your passport pages by WebForm is it ? I have a feeling we may have to do the same.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I see ... you had to send ALL your passport pages by WebForm is it ? I have a feeling we may have to do the same.
Through email but outlook only has 5M per file. I have to compress the files as attachment. The guy doesn't accept One Drive or Google Drive download.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
You haven't even got test invitation? That is ridiculous...
Thats right, i got nothing. In Jan this year, i got a hold of a CIC agent and they told me to wait. But i see 2021 people getting it and i have had no luck getting a hold of CIC again. When i dial in and put my UCI number it says its wrong... like wth

i do want to email my MP this weekend because i will be reaching 2 years in May and thats insane. Plus my PR expires April 2023 and i do not want to pay to extend it.

Esu10

Mar 18, 2022
Yeh I emailed them twice - still didn't hear any thing back - has been 2 weeks almost.
it depends on the office of the MP, my application was without update since my test in November 2021, I emailed my MP, someone from the office contacted me to get more info on my application the next day. After providing him with the info he called me few hours later to tell me to expect my oath in a couple days. I got IRCC email for oath the next day so all in all after my email to MP office and me taking my oath was 3 days

called MP March 7, 2022
IRCC invited me for oath on March 8, 2022
Oath taking March 10, 2022
Certificate sent March 15, 2022
Passport received March 28, 2022

goodluck everyone

Reactions: Impresso

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Glimpse of Hope !!

Woke up this morning and found a new update on CST-SSC.APPS.CIC.GC.CA / Online Tracker - Says " Background Verification - COMPLETED" - Updated 31, 2022. About time eh ?
@Impresso remember I told you to send an email to your processing office. I know everytime you send an email they quickly look at your file. Happy for you.
Regards

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thats right, i got nothing. In Jan this year, i got a hold of a CIC agent and they told me to wait. But i see 2021 people getting it and i have had no luck getting a hold of CIC again. When i dial in and put my UCI number it says its wrong... like wth

i do want to email my MP this weekend because i will be reaching 2 years in May and thats insane. Plus my PR expires April 2023 and i do not want to pay to extend it.
You do not have to extend your PR if you are not travelling outside of Canada anytime soon - but yes I hear you , takes a mental stress

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
@Impresso remember I told you to send an email to your processing office. I know everytime you send an email they quickly look at your file. Happy for you.
Regards
Ah yes ! I wasn't sure which Arrow hit the mark - but seems like WebForm / MP / Specific Email at least gets them to have a look . Now have to wait and see when the Complete the rest and provide a test date.

UM.Chari

Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
Submit webform. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
And surely call them and request the agent to send message to the respective office to send you oath email.

I assume that previous communication was email and you always received email.
Submitted webform. Emailed IRCC Mississauga.
Tried calling several times and doesn't go thro.. is there a way to connect to a human ?

Yes. AOR was email and bow this (nothing inbetween as my parents are senior citizens and no other steps). I can see online on the IRCC site that they are scheduled for oath on 2nd April.

Reactions: harirajmohan

UM.Chari

Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
Submitted webform. Emailed IRCC Mississauga.
Tried calling several times and doesn't go thro.. is there a way to connect to a human ?

Yes. AOR was email and bow this (nothing inbetween as my parents are senior citizens and no other steps). I can see online on the IRCC site that they are scheduled for oath on 2nd April.
Please help. What are my options and next steps ? Just 1 more business day .. oath on Saturday and there is no info..

UM.Chari

Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
Can you tell which I'd you got email from ?
When did status change and when you got the email?
What time does oath taking start ?
No email. Looking for email instructions. Its for parenrs/senior citizens and after AoR it was waiting on oath for almost 2 yrs and then the update on system on 22nd that 2nd April is oath date. I don't have info to join oath or tell what time it is !