+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

degm

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone! I have had no luck with getting a hold of anyone at CIC about my application. Its been over 2 years and nothing on my account. I have requested multiple GCMS and webforms. I have also emailed my MP and no response, i sent a friendly reminder as well.

I have tried calling IRCC for the last 2 weeks with no luck. I keep getting told they have a high volume of calls and they hang up on me. I got my husband and my best friend to try as well. I do not know what else to do. I just want to cry because this isn't the first time things like this have happened to me.

what else can i do? who else can i contact? there was one day in Jan i got a hold of someone in ircc and they told me by May i will have my citizenship, but since then i have had no luck getting a hold of a person. I am falling apart....
How about resubmitting? If nothing has changed since Dec 2020 then I would personally refile and see if that triggers anything...

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
How about resubmitting? If nothing has changed since Dec 2020 then I would personally refile and see if that triggers anything...
would i have to repay?

Reactions: Dreamlad

andrem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Are you kidding me? Not even a test?
I wish I was kidding. Nothing. Nichts. Niente. Nada... IRCC is a very sorry sad joke.

Reactions: Dreamlad

ukalhat

Jan 29, 2019
done with Oath . how many days for certificate after oath ? and whats the passport center with least queue ?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello everyone! I have had no luck with getting a hold of anyone at CIC about my application. Its been over 2 years and nothing on my account. I have requested multiple GCMS and webforms. I have also emailed my MP and no response, i sent a friendly reminder as well.

I have tried calling IRCC for the last 2 weeks with no luck. I keep getting told they have a high volume of calls and they hang up on me. I got my husband and my best friend to try as well. I do not know what else to do. I just want to cry because this isn't the first time things like this have happened to me.

what else can i do? who else can i contact? there was one day in Jan i got a hold of someone in ircc and they told me by May i will have my citizenship, but since then i have had no luck getting a hold of a person. I am falling apart....
What's the fuck is wrong with your application? You're still waiting for test?!

Reactions: abcdmud

andrem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
My application has just passed 27-month mark. Should I make a call?
well... as I have not even received my invitation for the test and my application is from May 11, 2020, I just signed earlier today with my lawyer to go ahead with a mandamus process... hopefully this will make IRCC perform their basic duties.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
My application has just passed 27-month mark. Should I make a call?
Maybe an email to your processing office - I too have passed 27 months -
well... as I have not even received my invitation for the test and my application is from May 11, 2020, I just signed earlier today with my lawyer to go ahead with a mandamus process... hopefully this will make IRCC perform their basic duties.
Keep us posted. That is NONSENSE!!!! Same date as me - have test waiting for oath since last October -

dwannous

Oct 14, 2014
Keep us posted on this please. I am at month 25!

Reactions: andrem

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013

I understand what you are going through. I also checked my application status through MP, submitted webform but nothing changed. I decided to focus on other things because it was stressing me a lot. I got response for webform (after 1-2 months of submitting) and got test invite a few weeks ago. I hope you will also get next steps very soon. All the best!