+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 AOR Security check

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
Hi .
My AOR is May 19 2020.
Can someone one from May 2020 AOR please share their security time line from their GCMS notes.
For eg, when it started, what were the events in between .how long it took? When it got finished?
Thank you so much for the updates. Please help me..

Reactions: Candz16

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi .
My AOR is May 19 2020.
Can someone one from May 2020 AOR please share their security time line from their GCMS notes.
For eg, when it started, what were the events in between .how long it took? When it got finished?
Hi, I came across your thread.
I'm CEC Outland, AOR 21 May 2020, eligibility passed since sept 2020, criminality in progress, security passed.
I was asked for schedule a and travel history in march 2021.
My security had always been not started until about 2 weeks ago, I was asked to do a re-med and submit a new PPC, so I called IRCC and I was informed that my security is passed.
I hope this gives you an idea.

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
I'm CEC Outland, AOR 21 May 2020, eligibility passed since sept 2020, criminality in progress, security passed.
My security had always been not started until about 2 weeks ago, I was asked to do a re-med and submit a new PPC, so I called IRCC and I was informed that my security is passed.
Hi, I am inland applicant with 2 dependent. 2 dependents were in India. But they came canada September 2020. I got the same Schedule A and travel history for my husband last week. I guess they consider my file as Outland application.

Reactions: devinakarsten

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi, I am inland applicant with 2 dependent. 2 dependents were in India. But they came canada September 2020. I got the same Schedule A and travel history for my husband last week. I guess they consider my file as Outland application.
That's good. I think the schedule A is for security check, especially because your dependents left their country. On the bright side, at least you've reunited with your family and are already in Canada :)

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
What about your confirmation of PR

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi .
My AOR is May 19 2020.
May 2020 CEC inland applicant here with dependent. No update even on medicals.
Last time I called, they extended our medicals until June 15, 2021. No movement since then.
On the GCMS notes, eligibility not started. Criminality has started on July 2020 but because we failed to submit our PCCs, they set our security due date to 07/15/2021!!!!!
I think they did that to bury our application on purpose.
I don't even know if our R10 has been completed or not - so I have no assurance if our BOWP will get approved....

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
May 2020 CEC inland applicant here with dependent. No update even on medicals.
Last time I called, they extended our medicals until June 15, 2021. No movement since then.
On the GCMS notes, eligibility not started. Criminality has started on July 2020 but because we failed to submit our PCCs, they set our security due date to 07/15/2021!!!!!
I think they did that to bury our application on purpose.
I don't even know if our R10 has been completed or not - so I have no assurance if our BOWP will get approved....
Hello, can I ask you about your updates

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
That's good. I think the schedule A is for security check, especially because your dependents left their country. On the bright side, at least you've reunited with your family and are already in Canada :)
Hi, wats up!
When did they ask for remedicals? When you submitted ?
Did you get any reply after doing remedicals?

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
Hello, Devinakarsten, any updates ?

Baswanth

Oct 11, 2021
I am an outland cec applicant from july 2020 and no update on copr so far. Can i apply for visitor visa and is there any chance of approval?