+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
I was in same condition, my wife got the call, she is dependent. I went with her to Service Canada and gave my biometrics. All you have to say is we both are on same application.

Biometrics scheduling deoends on SC not IRCC. All IRCC care about is biometric data to be submitted. Go ahead with your wife surely they will take you in. I did the same
Thank you. Me and my wife finished biometrics today and its showing "completed" on my cic account. Now waiting for final decision.

Reactions: ya222

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you. Me and my wife finished biometrics today and its showing "completed" on my cic account. Now waiting for final decision.
Wonderful man, all the best to all of us. We can get it in 1, 2, 3 week depends on visa office, individual offcier and how long they have completed our background check. However, I think we should expect approval before end of November at last.

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
At last got my COPR in my CIC account on 6th-Nov Friday.
Below are my timelines
AOR - May 24th CEC Inland(Primary office - CPC-Ottawa)
Med - July 14th
Biometric - I am exempted and it updated in my CIC account on 16th Oct
First GU on 23rd Oct - Review of additional documents updated to "Not Applicable"
Second GU on 23rd Oct - When logged in didn't see any changes
Called CIC on 26th Oct and the agent informed that my application is approved.
Again called CIC on 3rd-Nov and the agent informed my application is approved on 23rd-Oct(I didn't see this date till Nov-6th) and my Biometric refund is initiated on 31st-Oct. And he also informed that the applicant has to be informed within 4 weeks of the application approval.
Got Biometric amount refunded into my credit card on 6th-Nov early morning hours.
Everything got approved on 6th-Nov and saw COPR documents in the CIC account. I didn't get any call or email before approval.
Got email from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca attaching the COPR's and asked to send photos for PR card to Montreal IRCC office.

Thanks for all the people who are giving your suggestions to the queries.

Now time to follow another thread on the PR card timelines :)

All the best for all of you!!!

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
At last got my COPR in my CIC account on 6th-Nov Friday.
Below are my timelines
AOR - May 24th CEC Inland(Primary office - CPC-Ottawa)
Med - July 14th
Biometric - I am exempted and it updated in my CIC account on 16th Oct
First GU on 23rd Oct - Review of additional documents updated to "Not Applicable"
Second GU on 23rd Oct - When logged in didn't see any changes
Called CIC on 26th Oct and the agent informed that my application is approved.
Again called CIC on 3rd-Nov and the agent informed my application is approved on 23rd-Oct(I didn't see this date till Nov-6th) and my Biometric refund is initiated on 31st-Oct. And he also informed that the applicant has to be informed within 4 weeks of the application approval.
Got Biometric amount refunded into my credit card on 6th-Nov early morning hours.
Everything got approved on 6th-Nov and saw COPR documents in the CIC account. I didn't get any call or email before approval.
Got email from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca attaching the COPR's and asked to send photos for PR card to Montreal IRCC office.

Thanks for all the people who are giving your suggestions to the queries.

Now time to follow another thread on the PR card timelines :)

All the best for all of you!!!
Congratz!! Where in canada are you located?

pri91

Feb 14, 2020
Hi All,

Just needed some insights on below two questions :

1) What is the processing time between biometric completion and Final decision (COPR)
2) Also, any outland candidates (in whose country VAC is opened) have provided their biometric and the application has been processed. Can you all share you details/ experience.

Thanks!!