+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
Congratulations! What happened exactly when you had a ghost update? received an email ? , Something changed on the website?
Status showed application/profile updated but nothing changed when i opened it. I just check my application every day just in case because i was rejected once. This is a reapply entry that i reused documents from last application with some additions.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Status showed application/profile updated but nothing changed when i opened it. I just check my application every day just in case because i was rejected once. This is a reapply entry that i reused documents from last application with some additions.
Thank you. Congrat. again. All the best

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
What was ur profile status before submitting biometrics? Mine they just told me that eligibility passed, background check is in process since I got BIL request and security not initiated because I didn’t submit biometrics, just submitted today.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Share my good news. Got copr today. 3 weeks after biometric collection. Im inland cec. Aor May 28. I had ghost update last friday and i was about to call cic this morning but got copr in my email. So happy!
What was ur profile status before submitting biometrics?

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I received my copr last Thursday through the immigration portal and by email (in pdf). One day before someone from immigration called me asking some silly questions (“when was your first and last entry in Canada”). Yesterday they updated the portal with a message with the same pdf, which is the copr. I sent this letter along with a photo to Etobicoke for the PR card. I don’t expect to receive anything before mid February.
Mission (almost) accomplished.

Reactions: Nkrana and Tanker

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for any input.

I do not have access to my CIC account therefore, I want to know if https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# this service is accurate.
As when I try to add my application number and other details and check, still no data will be visible.
I am worried if my application is not processing even I got the biometrics request on July.

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for any input.

I do not have access to my CIC account therefore, I want to know if https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# this service is accurate.
As when I try to add my application number and other details and check, still no data will be visible.
I am worried if my application is not processing even I got the biometrics request on July.
If I were you I'd call IRCC. They will ask your application number and personal information. It is the best way to fix everything with your application. Calling IRCC on regular basis is much better than any immigration lawyer support.

Reactions: felix-m and yash_91

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

I only have my EE application number(ex: E*********) with regards to the application. Is it enough to get the info?

And could anyone please post the number I should reach to if possible.

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
I received my copr last Thursday through the immigration portal and by email (in pdf). One day before someone from immigration called me asking some silly questions (“when was your first and last entry in Canada”). Yesterday they updated the portal with a message with the same pdf, which is the copr. I sent this letter along with a photo to Etobicoke for the PR card. I don’t expect to receive anything before mid February.
Congratulations. What was your Visa office while processing application? ,Is it Etobicoke ?

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations!

Can you please share what number do they call you before COPR? Unknown or private number?

Blondebirdy

Oct 31, 2020
Hey! I’m may 15th. Aor. Last update a month ago. Was eligibility in progress criminality in progress and security not started. However I still haven’t had a biometrics call. I’m in Whistler but heading to Vancouver.. is there any way to get them to remember me ? Haha

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Congratulations!

Can you please share what number do they call you before COPR? Unknown or private number?
It was an unknown number. It was a bit suspicious to be honest but she just asked silly questions and said that the CopR email would take around 2 weeks. I received 24 hours later the CoPR letter through the IRCC portal and few days later by email.

Reactions: felix-m and Tanker

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
[/QUOTE
Congratulations. What was your AOR? Thanks