Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have try link account gckey but not open completely so pls help me for my gckey linking account
Start with deleting browsing history and opening a new browser;

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours

jay.....

May 31, 2019
Start with deleting browsing history and opening a new browser;

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours
i have applied visitor visa on 24th may paper application and link to online. on 30th may i receive correspond letter regarding biomatric validity. after that not update any status. that means chances of rejection? or still they can approved my application?

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
i have applied visitor visa on 24th may paper application and link to online. on 30th may i receive correspond letter regarding biomatric validity. after that not update any status. that means chances of rejection? or still they can approved my application?
No brothr i'm at same situation
Recieve correspond latter than
Dicision is close

jay.....

May 31, 2019
No brothr i'm at same situation
Recieve correspond latter than
Dicision is close
i think because of saterday and sunday our application not updated. will updated on monday but i think very less chance of approved because all other have approved on same day.
finger crossed hope both of our file will be approved!!!!!!!!!

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
share your timeline
Trv online application
Biometric 22/5
Biometric update 24/5
Correspond latter recieve 30/5
Now i track my application in vfs than showing me
Your tracking id xxxxxxxx
Has been recieve and is under process at the ircc office

And your timeline

jay.....

May 31, 2019
Trv online application
Biometric 22/5
Biometric update 24/5
Correspond latter recieve 30/5
Now i track my application in vfs than showing me
Your tracking id xxxxxxxx
Has been recieve and is under process at the ircc office

And your timeline
paper application and biomatric on 24/05/2019
biomatric validity letter 30/05/2019

gurupatel

Mar 29, 2019
where r u from applying