+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 visa

Engr1

Apr 6, 2019
I applied online on 15 February, medical request received on March 8, Medical passed on 20 March and still waiting. The course will start in first week of May, really worry about, it takes too long.
How long it takes after medical passed?

Anirudhnyg

Apr 2, 2019
I applied online on 15 February, medical request received on March 8, Medical passed on 20 March and still waiting. The course will start in first week of May, really worry about, it takes too long.
How long it takes after medical passed?
I applied on 19th March for may and submitted bio on 21st .. medical was only updated yesterday 6th April ! I have already sent a mail to cic Bangalore they told me that my file is at Edmonton and to contact them but there seem to be no contact details for CIC Edmonton, please share if anyone have the email address of them.

Engr1

Apr 6, 2019
Why in Edmonton, are you going to University of Alberta? You applied from India, right? So you should send to the visa office inside India
I applied on 19th March for may and submitted bio on 21st .. medical was only updated yesterday 6th April ! I have already sent a mail to cic Bangalore they told me that my file is at Edmonton and to contact them but there seem to be no contact details for CIC Edmonton, please share if anyone have the email address of them.

Anirudhnyg

Apr 2, 2019
Why in Edmonton, are you going to University of Alberta? You applied from India, right? So you should send to the visa office inside India
I applied online, and submitted my bio at Bangalore VFS ! I will be attending Fanshawe College in London Ontario.

I am not sure why it is sent to Edmonton CPC. Also i didn't get a reply for the follow-up email to Bangalore CIC asking for the email of Edmonton CPC.

I don't know if there is something going wrong here and it will delay my Visa and my emails and web form requests are not being replied to :(