+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Fingers crossed. Would I get an email for the decision or should I keep checking on-line for status change
Got the decision as approved for my father

Timelines:

Paper based - Applied and Biometrics - 15th May
Correspondence letter - 21st May
Approved - 23rd May

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018

Timelines:

Approved - 23rd May
Congratulations!

Reactions: CABA

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017

Timelines:

Approved - 23rd May
Congrats,

I feel if they want to give you a visa then they don't take many days. If one is waiting since long say more than 15-20 days. its usually result in rejection.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congrats,

I feel if they want to give you a visa then they don't take many days. If one is waiting since long say more than 15-20 days. its usually result in rejection.
That's not always true. People have got passport requests as long as 1 month after they received their correspondence letter.
It's all on how many files are there at that point and how complex those are.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Congrats,

My one refusal was 7 days after submition and one was 1 month late one was after 2 months.
My aproval of visa was after 8 days so its not like this what u say

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
My one refusal was 7 days after submition and one was 1 month late one was after 2 months.
My aproval of visa was after 8 days so its not like this what u say

Your post kinda prove my point, isn't it ;)

Your first approval in 8 days when 2 times it was rejected after 1 month and 2 months

nmatter

May 12, 2019
1. The purpose of travel wasn't strong. If even that is it you can now, while reapplying, provide a day by day itinerary and reserved air tickets and hotel booking (not purchased yet).

2. The person you intend to visit needs to give you an invitation letter stating you'll stay with them and they would provide their proof of residence also (if you're not including hotel details). And may also state you and invitees will share your expense in Canada.

3. For "so no intention to go there and start fresh" maybe you don't but there are people who do and have done in past, so you need to have clear documents so that VO would not think you do too. That's why you'd need to have a strong purpose of travel. The second reason of rejection (Due to limited opportunity of employment prospect in your residence country), only came into picture as the purpose (to travel and spend thousands of dollars) wasn't strong.

4. You can reapply anytime, if it does not state otherwise in your refusal letter, after working on refusal reasons. Also include a cover letter .
Hello Expert

I am thinking to reapply with following info

1. Purpose of Travel
This time I will prepare with more details (a day by day plan for Toronto and Montreal)

2. Less opportunity in residence country

Preparing a cover letter explaining why i will come back based in following
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (both only applicable after retirement and in case I left before end than only provident fund. Currently I have 14 Million PKR in this fund and by retirement this is going to be double.

Yearly Bonus (every year minimum I get 2 Million PKR - this also good incentive for me to come back)

My mother (72 year old widow and living with me)
- Medical Benefit - we have around 2 million PKR ( and this is not insurance we can claim that if needed)

For this I am attaching following documents

- Last two year bonus payout letter
- provident and gratuity report
- medical policy

Need expert advise about above

Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Wow
And what did you do, And corrected your action before they approved your visa ?
Nothing same papers every time.i had travel history while i was student of all world and when i left study started my business with good bank tax etc.i think luck matters in Canada visa. Canada visa is hard because bad people miss use trv.