Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Same situation for me

Recieved correspondence letter (biometric validility) on may 28th and nothing else after that.
Actually made a mistake

He only has submission confirmation on May 15 which is when he submitted the application. No correspondence letter.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Please send an email to this email addresses:

Ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
goodale@sasktel.net

With this format :

Dear sir / madam

I would be grateful if you could kindly let me know about the latest statue of my visa application submitted through Canada Visa office, (your embassy city)

Here are my application details :

Name :

Biometric ID :

Date of birth :

Submission Date :

your kind replay highly appreciated in advance

kindest regards

Your name

And let me know whats they response
who is this ralph goodale please? how is this different than asking through the immigration portal?

Reactions: sentieh

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
who is this ralph goodale please? how is this different than asking through the immigration portal?
He is member of the canadian house of common
And One of my friends got her husband's answer by emailing this person

I also sent him the email yesterday and still waiting for response

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
He is member of the canadian house of common
And One of my friends got her husband's answer by emailing this person

I also sent him the email yesterday and still waiting for response
ok. and where is he located? And what about your case ?

Este74

Apr 23, 2019
Please send an email to this email addresses:

Ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
goodale@sasktel.net

With this format :

Dear sir / madam

I would be grateful if you could kindly let me know about the latest statue of my visa application submitted through Canada Visa office, (your embassy city)

Here are my application details :

Name :

Biometric ID :

Date of birth :

Submission Date :

your kind replay highly appreciated in advance

kindest regards

Your name

And let me know whats they response
Why would you expose someone email like this.Next thing he start getting thousands of email everyday for something he has no control over.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
His details can be found online but I called the office to clarify the info. He can help if you are living in his writings (circonscription in french). So he gave me the details of the MP in mine and I will call her to get info.

So the details shared above is not for anyone to call just to get info on their application.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I applied online for TRV on may 5th
Recieved correspondence letter (bio validity) on may 28th
Oh really? Thats great. But when I called his office, the guy said that they only help people who are living in his writing/district and he could see from my number that I was in Quebec so he referred me to someone else. Can I ask are you related to anyone in Canada or did you apply from here? Or he just accepted to help you as a foreigner?

Also when you say your friend received an answer? Do you mean that the application of her husband was updated with final decision or that they managed to get an approval by contacting him? Though I appreciate the info, I agree maybe its better to delete the previous comment with his info for him not to receive an influx of immigration inquiry in his office.

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
Oh really? Thats great. But when I called his office, the guy said that they only help people who are living in his writing/district and he could see from my number that I was in Quebec so he referred me to someone else. Can I ask are you related to anyone in Canada or did you apply from here? Or he just accepted to help you as a foreigner?

Also when you say your friend received an answer? Do you mean that the application of her husband was updated with final decision or that they managed to get an approval by contacting him? Though I appreciate the info, I agree maybe its better to delete the previous comment with his info for him not to receive an influx of immigration inquiry in his office.
Your welcome
No i applied from iran and no related people in canada

He just helped my friend know about the latest statue of her husband application and nothing else.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Your welcome
No i applied from iran and no related people in canada

He just helped my friend know about the latest statue of her husband application and nothing else.
ok but cant her husband see the latest status of his application on the website? what help are you hoping to get from him if you know your latest status? can he give more info than what you see your status is on the website? im trying to see what i can expect from the deputys office when they call me later today.

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
ok but cant her husband see the latest status of his application on the website? what help are you hoping to get from him if you know your latest status? can he give more info than what you see your status is on the website? im trying to see what i can expect from the deputys office when they call me later today.
In Iran immigration companies taking action for us to get visa and we can't see our account till they send us letters from IRCC and in most cases they are not honest with us.

He replied me just now and said that my application was refused on may 29th
See?
They are not honest :(

Last edited:

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
In Iran immigration companies taking action for us to get visa and we can't see our account till they send us letters from IRCC and in most cases they are not honest with us.

He replied me just now and said that my application refused on may 29th
See?
They are not honest :(
oh i understand. sorry about that. So its not possible to apply by yourself on the website online? hopefully you get it next time

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
oh i understand. sorry about that. So its not possible to apply by yourself on the website online? hopefully you get it next time
Thank's
That's the problem we don't have good travel history and they get us invitation to convince IRCC to give visa.