May 2019 intake colleges

Santicr7

Nov 19, 2018
Indis
Visa Office......
Thrissur
Am planning for may intake to BC ...
Northern lights college
Course name: post graduate diploma in Business Management with IT specialization

Shubhi mittal

Jul 3, 2018
Hey I have also applied for May 2019 intake in post degree diploma in business management- general. Is anyone up for this course and intake ?

Santicr7

Nov 19, 2018
Indis
Visa Office......
Thrissur
Me too. I have also received offer from Northern Lights collge. I am asking is there anyone for May 2019 intake. Which intake you applied for ?
I got offer letter for 2019 may intake to fort st.john campus... Give me your number bro..We can talk in watsapp

Shubhi mittal

Jul 3, 2018
I got offer letter for 2019 may intake to fort st.john campus... Give me your number bro..We can talk in watsapp
Have you got official offer letter ? Like because first they give condional then we have to pay deposit then they give final official letter. So have you done all that ? Because Admissions for may 2019 opened last to last week only

Santicr7

Nov 19, 2018
Indis
Visa Office......
Thrissur
Have you got official offer letter ? Like because first they give condional then we have to pay deposit then they give final official letter. So have you done all that ? Because Admissions for may 2019 opened last to last week only
Yeah exactly... Got the conditional offer letter.. Now i have to pay the fees to get the acceptance letter.. What about you? Am paying the one year fees now as well as some medical fees and all.. Around 12thousand something CAD

Santicr7

Nov 19, 2018
Indis
Visa Office......
Thrissur
Can
Yeah exactly... Got the conditional offer letter.. Now i have to pay the fees to get the acceptance letter.. What about you? Am paying the one year fees now as well as some medical fees and all.. Around 12thousand something CAD
you text me somewhere else? In watsapp? In insta? Or mail me?