+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 AOR - OTTAWA CPC- PENDING FOR PPR-PLEASE JOIN HERE

syedhashmi

Sep 29, 2018
Hello friends,

I am starting this thread for people with May 2019 AOR with case processing center, Ottawa who are still waiting to receive their PPR. Kindly gather and mention the details and current status of your application.

Fsw- Outland
AOR- May 16th
Medicals passed- June 25th
1st ghost update soon after medicals passed. Bg status changed to we are processing your background check.
Biometrics - June 30th 2019

Current status
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility and security not initiated yet as per the ircc agent.
Sent email to cpc ottawa on 20th November, got a reply that Application is in queue for review by an officer.

Do share your details so that all of us are together with each other in this testing time.

Last edited:

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello friends,

I am starting this thread for people with May 2019 AOR with case processing center, Ottawa who are still waiting to receive their PPR. Kindly gather and mention the details and current status of your application.

Fsw- Outland
AOR- May 16th
Medicals passed- June 25th
1st ghost update soon after medicals passed. Bg status changed to we are processing your background check.
Biometrics - June 30th 2019

Current status
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility and security not initiated yet as per the ircc agent.
Sent email to cpc ottawa on 20th November, got a reply that Application is in queue for review by an officer.

Do share your details so that all of us are together with each other in this testing time.
Can you share the email address for cpc ottawa. My cousins AOR 23rd May.