+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 intake

Nov 7, 2017
hi, i have also applied for may 2018 intake. Also i will get offer letter from northern lights college by the end of the Nov. But now i am thinking to apply in any college of toronto.

Please guide me weather northern lights college (BC) is better or not ?

Mar 17, 2017
I am looking to apply for M.Eng(Electrical and Computer) in Carleton University for May '18 intake. I have done B.Tech and have 4 years of working experience. What are my chances of getting selected?

Reactions: Damie Black

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
HI,

I have deferred my application for Centennial - Project Management program from Jan 2018 to May 2018, assuming the weather would be good. Request to please let me know if we can get better opportunities for part time jobs and accommodation in this time.

Thanks

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
I am looking to apply for M.Eng(Electrical and Computer) in Carleton University for May '18 intake. I have done B.Tech and have 4 years of working experience. What are my chances of getting selected?
I have applied for this course with 6 years of experience in IT and i got a rejection. May be you can give a try,

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I have applied for this course with 6 years of experience in IT and i got a rejection. May be you can give a try,
Hey I applied visa for project management 1 yr pg diploma i am also a BTech passed out with 5 years of exp do you think this course is good for exp holders? I mean in getting visa ?

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
Hey I applied visa for project management 1 yr pg diploma i am also a BTech passed out with 5 years of exp do you think this course is good for exp holders? I mean in getting visa ?
Hey, I am also planning for proceeding with my further proces of my Visa, assuming this is fine. However we need to consider lot of factors for this. BTW in which domain/technology you have experience in?

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hey, I am also planning for proceeding with my further proces of my Visa, assuming this is fine. However we need to consider lot of factors for this. BTW in which domain/technology you have experience in?
That’s the issue I have 2.5 years of experience in IT as an soft engg then 2.5 yr in Banking

jkds

Dec 5, 2017
Chennai/ Madras
Go and apply for PR rather than taking a study permit. You have good chances for the experience you have, if your age is below 30.