Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
ANY SURREY APPLICANTS GOT AOR

Capetown80

Dec 26, 2013
Friend, I had an inquiry from IRCC and yesterday they got back to me. They said they are still processing applications delivered before April 23. Thought this information might be of use for fellow members of this thread. From the trend, it seems to me that in a week we are going to see AORs for May applicants.
thanks for letting us know!

Happier

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

Toronto Downtown
Single : Applicant
application sent on May 18h 2018 ( by registered mail )
Delivered: May 11th 2018
Physical presence days: 1,525 days
AOR :

It has been 6weeks since my package delivered, Waiting for AOR.

Thanks

Happier

May 7, 2018
Please add me
Single applicant
Application sent: 7th May 2018
Application rec. : 10th May 2018
City: Mississauga
Physical presence:1786
Hi ice1,

Did you get AOR of citizenship ?

My time sheet is exact same with you, I sent on May 8th by registered-mail to CIC.
6+ weeks have passed now, nothing has arrived to me.

Please share any your update information about citizenship apply, I will do it too.

Thanks !

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have a couple of questions to ask for your help.

I noticed that in the application package, there is a form called "Residence Outside Canada". When I clicked and opened it, it is actually for applicant who reside outside Canada as Crown Servant or With a Crown Servant Family Member. If I don't fall into this category, there is no need for me to fill out this form, right? Please advise, thanks!

Another question is that do we need RCMP no criminal history certificate? As I don't see this requirement. Just want to double check and confirm this.

Thank you so much for your help with answering these two questions.

Thank you so much!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Friend, I had an inquiry from IRCC and yesterday they got back to me. They said they are still processing applications delivered before April 23. Thought this information might be of use for fellow members of this thread. From the trend, it seems to me that in a week we are going to see AORs for May applicants.
A we know some April applicants still waiting for AOR on the other hand sometime call center agent don't have very updated information. As some members updated their timeline that they received AOR it means IRCC starts working on May applicant. Whats your timeline.

Last edited:

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi guys,

I noticed that in the application package, there is a form called "Residence Outside Canada". When I clicked and opened it, it is actually for applicant who reside outside Canada as Crown Servant or With a Crown Servant Family Member. If I don't fall into this category, there is no need for me to fill out this form, right? Please advise, thanks!

Another question is that do we need RCMP no criminal history certificate? As I don't see this requirement. Just want to double check and confirm this.

Thank you so much!
If you don't fall into reside outside Canada as Crown Servant or With a Crown Servant Family Member then you don't have to do anything with this as well as you don't need RCMP no criminal history certificate.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi guys,

NO

If you did live out for 185 days in last five years then NO

Thank you so much!

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
If you don't fall into reside outside Canada as Crown Servant or With a Crown Servant Family Member then you don't have to do anything with this as well as you don't need RCMP no criminal history certificate.
Thank you so much! Iceberge