+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 Application

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello everyone, i am not sure if am writing in a correct place or not but pls do reply and help me. So, I have applied for my husband who lives in Pakistan in May 2018.
Application recieved : May 23,2018
AOR1: June 26, 2018
Started Processing: Aug 1,2018
Medical Request: July 6, 2018
File Transferred to London visa office : July 11, 2018
Hello...did you finally get any news about medical passed? If so, how long did it take to get that update? I am a May applicant and I have not received any update after my medical test..not even to say medical passed and it is already 2 months and 6 days I had my medical test...

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
Hello...did you finally get any news about medical passed? If so, how long did it take to get that update? I am a May applicant and I have not received any update after my medical test..not even to say medical passed and it is already 2 months and 6 days I had my medical test...
Nops! .... It says your medical result is not recieved. It's been 6 months and no news . We confirmed from EMediCal Pakistan and they said they already sent on July 26 ... now I don't know what to do

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
My Application Current status
-Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of eligibility
Review of medical results : We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message details.
-Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided.
-Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
-Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of eligibility
Review of medical results : We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message details.
-Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided.
-Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Oh that's so sad..I believe you shoould write to your VO and let them about it or order your notes..

Reactions: Samfadi

Iplayfortnite

Sep 22, 2018
- Review of eligibility
Mine says the same thing but it indicates on mine that my wife passed the medical exam

Reactions: Samfadi