+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just to give you people more information, i have submitted my passport to Ottawa (they received it on 17-July-2019) office and today they have updated my profile as below

Review of eligibility:
  • July 12, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Review of medical results:
  • July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Background check:
  • August 21, 2018 Your background check was completed.
Final decision:
  • August 2, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.(below message is nothing but they have confirmed that my passport is valid.)
Hey Congratulations Ram10...!!..Am very happy your application finally got successfully completed.
I am kind of in same boat as you. May 2018 AOR......application has been 'On Hold' since Nov 2018 even though everything is passed. Upon inquiry, I get similar reply as - waiting for review, further verification etc. Thank you for posting your status and time line.

Reactions: Ram10

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Just a quick question for the group. I decided to contact my MP after 15 months. Just wondering for those who contacted their MP how long after did they receive an update from the MP regarding their application?
They just tell you the latest status of your application...they do followup but i am not sure whether it is of any use or not...

Reactions: EE12345

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hey Congratulations Ram10...!!..Am very happy your application finally got successfully completed.
I am kind of in same boat as you. May 2018 AOR......application has been 'On Hold' since Nov 2018 even though everything is passed. Upon inquiry, I get similar reply as - waiting for review, further verification etc. Thank you for posting your status and time line.
Thank you :)

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Called the agent yesterday, told me the application is approved and I should wait for further direction on PPR or Direct landing interview, finger crossed, I don't believe anything until I get the PR card, it's been a long wait being in SS.

Reactions: jessy87 and Ram10

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
My application is already 14 months. No re-medical request yet. Just called CIC, the agent said "seems like they are finalizing your security screen check, and they are review you eligibility". I am little bit worried that why they review my eligibility at this time while my security is almost done. Is this a good sign a bad sign???

Reactions: kzeed12

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
procedural fairness normally as i have read is when they are planning to refuse however they asked for proof of funds, RPRF and some job letters unrelated to the primary applicant...i am honestly really confused

npvv

Feb 7, 2019
Got PPR guys !!!!

AOR: 4th , May 2018
My application was in RR for work duties and was not touched since May 2018.
In the first week of June 2019 , medicals status changed from passed to "You do not need medical exam "
and then Medicals extended on July 8 , 2019
Today , after a month got PPR :)
Hope every person who is waiting for PPR gets it soon.

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Got PPR guys !!!!

In the first week of June 2019 , medicals status changed from passed to "You do not need medical exam "
Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: kzeed12

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
After 15 long months, Security Screening and Info Sharing process, I finally got my call for landing interview for next week! All glory to god! Best of luck to all of you guys, don't loose patience and remember, everything in life that is worth having does not come easily!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Got PPR guys !!!!

All the Best - almost 15 Months of wait - kudos to being this patient..

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
After 15 long months, Security Screening and Info Sharing process, I finally got my call for landing interview for next week! All glory to god! Best of luck to all of you guys, don't loose patience and remember, everything in life that is worth having does not come easily!
Congrats :)

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Just to give you people more information, i have submitted my passport to Ottawa (they received it on 17-July-2019) office and today they have updated my profile as below

Review of eligibility:
  • July 12, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Review of medical results:
  • July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Background check:
  • August 21, 2018 Your background check was completed.
Final decision:
  • August 2, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.(below message is nothing but they have confirmed that my passport is valid.)
This is the final update on my application : after receiving passport i have sent an email to IRCC to book an appointment in Etobicoke Immigration office for a landing interview. I have received appointment in a week, and i have completed landing formalities yesterday. I am expecting my PR card in 2-3 weeks.

All the best to people who are still waiting...

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
wow!! congratulations.. I am may AOR as well. just got remedical request last week.. hope gud news is on my way. We are 2 applicants who got remedical request last week. i think all other may applicants already receive PR. If someone left, dnt loose hope.. our gud days are coming