AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Thanks. I hope things will go as you say. :)
I am telling you, I have followed so many conversations, try calling cic today and maybe the agent will be able to tell you regarding status of your application

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
Hey Guys,
Any updates? I am still stuck at Eligibility review.
Are there any other forms we can order to see where the file is at? I tried calling cic but the wait time is so long and I cant stay on hold for that time as I am at work.

Thank you,
Ari

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hey Guys,
Are there any other forms we can order to see where the file is at? I tried calling cic but the wait time is so long and I cant stay on hold for that time as I am at work.

Thank you,
Ari
Mine stuck in Eligibility: Recommend passed since an year...

AmIRobot

Dec 12, 2018
Hey Guys,

Thank you,
Ari
I got feedback to say: "The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements ". I guess it means a pass.

Reactions: djangoboy

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hello guys, my medicals expired today. Any idea on when will it change to you do not need a medical exam and when likely did you guys receive an update ?

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello guys, my medicals expired today. Any idea on when will it change to you do not need a medical exam and when likely did you guys receive an update ?
Unfortunately no certain timelines, if you get an update you are lucky. My medical expired in April, just 2-3 weeks ago status is changed to "you do not need medical exam" after that no change or update. But i have seen many people receiving re-do medical requests immediately after their medicals expired.

Reactions: djangoboy

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately no certain timelines, if you get an update you are lucky. My medical expired in April, just 2-3 weeks ago status is changed to "you do not need medical exam" after that no change or update. But i have seen many people receiving re-do medical requests immediately after their medicals expired.
Same here, medicals expired and got the exact same as you did.'you do not need medical exam'.Since then nothing.

Reactions: Ram10

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Okay thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Ram10