Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
At least as of March 29th, the case is still with CSIS.
ok that means you might get a final release from CSIS. 29th march till date is a huge time, i think the case might have been forwarded to CBSA.
How many locations do you have in your travel history ?

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
ok that means you might get a final release from CSIS. 29th march till date is a huge time, i think the case might have been forwarded to CBSA.
How many locations do you have in your travel history ?
Only to US other than my home country. I have ordered another CSIS notes, will see if its part can be concluded.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Only to US other than my home country. I have ordered another CSIS notes, will see if its part can be concluded.
CSIS generally releases notes whenever your application is updated.
CSIS released notes as :
1. No data
2. Primary notes.
3. Final notes.
Even if you order notes once and you have got the primary notes CSIS will automatically release final notes when the search is completed.
Anyways if you have ordered the notes already please wait and watch.
Keep me posted. :)

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
CSIS generally releases notes whenever your application is updated.
CSIS released notes as :
1. No data
2. Primary notes.
3. Final notes.
Even if you order notes once and you have got the primary notes CSIS will automatically release final notes when the search is completed.
Anyways if you have ordered the notes already please wait and watch.
Keep me posted. :)
Thanks for sharing the information

Reactions: Immigration_guru

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Your SS have been 11 months, so lengthy, what is going on? For what reasons were you put under it? I fear mine will be long too.
They will not disclose such information to us. I have no clue why I'm selected for security screening. Maybe some reasons that I have no idea, or I was randomly selected.

This is a black box and difficult for us (i.e. applicants) to tell

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Finally after exactly 13 months of wait got the PR approval status on the online account.

To all of you who are waiting, hang in tightly and keep on checking with IRCC through GCMS notes preferably and not calls.

All the best!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
As i said, i submitted the revised Work Experience letters from all my previous employers after coming to know that the original submitted ones were rejected.
Thanks for your response. Abhishek.

Looks like you got your remedicals request just before a years completion.

Last edited:

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
After 12 months since my last update and now 13 months since AOR on the 1st May 2018 there has been an update on my profile. Medical has changed from passed to a medical is not required. Does anyone in the forum have any experience like this or whether this means PPR is any closer.

Reactions: fashioncad

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
After 12 months since my last update and now 13 months since AOR on the 1st May 2018 there has been an update on my profile. Medical has changed from passed to a medical is not required. Does anyone in the forum have any experience like this or whether this means PPR is any closer.

Hi got the same this morning, almost 14 months post aor. I saw some people saying is good news, and others saying is a system glitch as we are a lot to have received that update....

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Hi got the same this morning, almost 14 months post aor. I saw some people saying is good news, and others saying is a system glitch as we are a lot to have received that update....
Sounds like a glitch then if alot of persons are reporting the same thing....got my hopes all fired up...guess the wait continues

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I would really hope it's not a system Glitch. I do not believe it's a glitch Atleast in my case as two weeks ago my ADR changed from we are reviewing the additional documents you provided to ADR Not applicable. And when we called we got to know our medicals have been sent for renewal. And today I received an update on my medical saying you do not need a medical examination hope Atleast now it moves. I am sure we are In no mood for glitches. I have been waiting way too long. March 18 AOR 2018.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I would really hope it's not a system Glitch. I do not believe it's a glitch Atleast in my case as two weeks ago my ADR changed from we are reviewing the additional documents you provided to ADR Not applicable. And when we called we got to know our medicals have been sent for renewal. And today I received an update on my medical saying you do not need a medical examination hope Atleast now it moves. I am sure we are In no mood for glitches. I have been waiting way too long. March 18 AOR 2018.
Did you receive an email from cic stating an update in your profile or did you notice the change in cic portal via random checks ?