+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
After months of inactivity (8 May 2018 AOR), I received an ADR from the London visa office earlier today.
The request is for updated police checks, eye colour & height details and multiple passport scans.
Is this the final step towards PPR?
Thanks in advance

Prajc

Jun 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I received PPR today.
Applied from India(Citizen)
Single applicant, no dependent
AOR : May 5th 2018
MEP: May 13th 2018
I recently relocated to Germany(Stuttgart) on Feb 1st 2019 for 2 year onsite from my company.
I communicated my relocation changes to IRCC via Webform and they did acknowledge it.
Re-medical request :March 29th 2019
I took re-medical exam in Frankfurt on April 8th 2019
MEP : April 11th 2019
PPR: April 15th 2019.

But I am little confused with my PPR email since it came from Delhi VO office instead of Stuttgart VO. How do I change my VO office to Stuttgart so that I can submit my Passport here? Please help

All the best for rest of the applicants waiting for PPR: Patience is the key:)

Regards,
Prajwal

Reactions: suki24 and rag1980

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi Everyone

:):DWe received the PPR request!! Finally!!

Hope everyone waiting for it gets the good news very very soon!! Thanks everyone .. this group proved to be a good support system for us :)
Congratulations .Relief at last.

Reactions: P.B.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone,

I received PPR today.
Applied from India(Citizen)
Single applicant, no dependent
AOR : May 5th 2018
MEP: May 13th 2018
I recently relocated to Germany(Stuttgart) on Feb 1st 2019 for 2 year onsite from my company.
I communicated my relocation changes to IRCC via Webform and they did acknowledge it.
Re-medical request :March 29th 2019
I took re-medical exam in Frankfurt on April 8th 2019
MEP : April 11th 2019
PPR: April 15th 2019.

But I am little confused with my PPR email since it came from Delhi VO office instead of Stuttgart VO. How do I change my VO office to Stuttgart so that I can submit my Passport here? Please help

All the best for rest of the applicants waiting for PPR: Patience is the key:)

Regards,
Prajwal
Congrats, I am OINP-EE too. Is your case in CIO sydney?

D

Deleted member 810875

Ci
ing.

Congratulations, timeline please
ty.

I applied through a consultant so I did not have access to my online account. here are the important dates though-

Meds April 7th, 2018
AOR May 11th, 2018................on advice of my consultant, RPRF not paid upfront
no update from consultant
frustration setting in
requested GCMS notes on my own in August
received GCMS notes in September
per notes R10 completed on May 31st...no updates after that....RR for job duties...file at CIO Sydney, NS
no update from consultant...kept telling me to be patient
requested 2nd GCMS notes in November
received notes in December...absolutely no change
my frustration with CIC & my consultant was at boiling point by now
decided to pay RPRF hoping that it would cuase someone to atleast look at my file...did so on January 19th...sent the receipt to consultant to upload
got acknowledgement of receipt a couple of weeks later
consultant raised CSE in February...no reply
I raised CSE in February...generic reply
consultant requested GCMS notes...I don't think they received them yet
April 2nd...remed request
April 3rd...consultant informed me of remed request at around 7pm....did not get a lot of sleep that night
April 4th...remed at Max...compared to previous med I now had low BP, lower weight, lost a cm in height, misread the thing for eye test
April 15th...PPR...consultant informed me at around 6 pm...another sleepless night
April 16th...passport submitted at VFS in CP

that's the story so far...I noticed that the PPR email was from NDVO so they must have moved my file from Sydney to ND....I know there are lots of members stuck at Sydney...be patient...I know it is easier said than done but that is the best advice I received from my consultant & I am passing it on.

Reactions: Kitcat247

AmIRobot

Dec 12, 2018
ty.

I applied through a consultant so I did not have access to my online account. here are the important dates though-

Meds April 7th, 2018
AOR May 11th, 2018................on advice of my consultant, RPRF not paid upfront
no update from consultant
frustration setting in
requested GCMS notes on my own in August
received GCMS notes in September
per notes R10 completed on May 31st...no updates after that....RR for job duties...file at CIO Sydney, NS
no update from consultant...kept telling me to be patient
requested 2nd GCMS notes in November
received notes in December...absolutely no change
my frustration with CIC & my consultant was at boiling point by now
decided to pay RPRF hoping that it would cuase someone to atleast look at my file...did so on January 19th...sent the receipt to consultant to upload
got acknowledgement of receipt a couple of weeks later
consultant raised CSE in February...no reply
I raised CSE in February...generic reply
consultant requested GCMS notes...I don't think they received them yet
April 2nd...remed request
April 3rd...consultant informed me of remed request at around 7pm....did not get a lot of sleep that night
April 4th...remed at Max...compared to previous med I now had low BP, lower weight, lost a cm in height, misread the thing for eye test
April 15th...PPR...consultant informed me at around 6 pm...another sleepless night
April 16th...passport submitted at VFS in CP

that's the story so far...I noticed that the PPR email was from NDVO so they must have moved my file from Sydney to ND....I know there are lots of members stuck at Sydney...be patient...I know it is easier said than done but that is the best advice I received from my consultant & I am passing it on.
Congratulations. I hope I will get my PPR soon. It is close to the 11th month for my case.