+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Once your medicals are passed give them atleast a week time before taking any action from your side as it can backfire and delay your ppr email. I am sure you will get it this week itself so just sit back and enjoy the moment.
Yeah!! Thanks :)

D

Deleted member 810875

Once your medicals are passed give them atleast a week time before taking any action from your side as it can backfire and delay your ppr email. I am sure you will get it this week itself so just sit back and enjoy the moment.
Amen to the bolded part.

Reactions: P.B.

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019
Hello everyone !!
EE-CEC(ONIP, Inland)
My AOR is 8th August 2018.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements(but, when i checked with CIC agent, he said Passed)
Medical: Passed(20th Aug)
Review of additional documents Not applicable[18th Sept, uploaded additional documents(RCMP finger print)]
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress

Above is my current status. it's been 8 months so far, and i ordered GCMS today.
Since i uploaded additional document, there is no any update on my application.

Anyone knows about what the problem is? Any comments could be helpful!!!!!
Also, i am thinking that i will apply for LMIA. it is because it's better to wait while i am working somewhere(company will help me to apply LMIA).
Is this a good idea to prepare for LMIA?

Thanks,

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone !!
EE-CEC(ONIP, Inland)
My AOR is 8th August 2018.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements(but, when i checked with CIC agent, he said Passed)
Medical: Passed(20th Aug)
Review of additional documents Not applicable[18th Sept, uploaded additional documents(RCMP finger print)]
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress

Above is my current status. it's been 8 months so far, and i ordered GCMS today.
Since i uploaded additional document, there is no any update on my application.

Anyone knows about what the problem is? Any comments could be helpful!!!!!
Also, i am thinking that i will apply for LMIA. it is because it's better to wait while i am working somewhere(company will help me to apply LMIA).
Is this a good idea to prepare for LMIA?

Thanks,
No worries, this is my 11 months and still stuck in IP2

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
Guys,
has someone else noticed the change in UCI number, or is it just me?
My old UCI started with CAN000xxx but as i checked it today, it starts with 111xxxx.
is this normal or has something goofed up in my case only?
Thanks.

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019
No worries, this is my 11 months and still stuck in IP2
well, i saw that many people are still waiting for PPR. so far, what i did was just be patient, but now i have to do any action. things will not move forward if somebody's has been more than 6 months. so, i read all comments, and ordered GCMS yesterday.

toyota0971

Apr 9, 2019
Guys,
has someone else noticed the change in UCI number, or is it just me?
My old UCI started with CAN000xxx but as i checked it today, it starts with 111xxxx.
is this normal or has something goofed up in my case only?
Thanks.
Nomally, UCI number does not change. It is fixed

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
@Micky345 and other senior members please
Greetings all
I am a bit worried about my ref letter with regards to whether it has any copy paste factors or not.
I have wordings from the noc that are the same in my letter. Like install, design, maintain, test, supervise, electrical components, electrical networks, operation standards.
An example is as below
Examining and investigating any electrical components malfunctions or electrical system/s failures, as part of the post-installation support serviceand taking the necessary action/s in order to rectify it in accordance with the authorizations provided to perform the task from the client, and from SGCC.

Noc task
  • Investigate electrical or electronic failures

evabless

May 31, 2018
i know and that is worrying me, is there a contact number where i can call and confirm?
My UCI changed earlier in the application process. It appears the CANxxx was temporary. You'll be fine. I got my ppr in 10months. No GCMS or call to IRCC

evabless

May 31, 2018
well, i saw that many people are still waiting for PPR. so far, what i did was just be patient, but now i have to do any action. things will not move forward if somebody's has been more than 6 months. so, i read all comments, and ordered GCMS yesterday.
I got ppr in almost 11 mths and my profile was showing ip1 up to the last 2 weeks before ppr. I never called nor got Gcms. Not because ur profile is not updated doesn't mean work is not being done.

Hhaa

Apr 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 4th May 2018. I check today and I found medical review status changed to:
“We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.”

And it was we:
“You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. ”

What should I expect next? Did they finish background security check?

Thank you

D

Deleted member 810875

Hi Guys,

My AOR is 4th May 2018. I check today and I found medical review status changed to:
“We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.”

And it was we:
“You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. ”

What should I expect next? Did they finish background security check?

Thank you

probably remed request.