+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I have got GCMS Notes in November and i hope i read it right..In all the places i see the security status as "Not started", i called customer care today and she said it is not started. Is there any possibility that it might be in SS but status yet be in "Not started" . I want to get my Notes reviewed by someone. What should i do, could you please suggest.
Well your GCMS is a little old. But I won't trust call agents as GCMS gets redacted for security.So, they may not be able to tell your last status properly.
You can share some part of your notes here, there are a lot of people who can help. But, outside here I don't know!
In your old GCMS, look at the activity section activity -4 and tell me what you see. Also, do you see any page get redacted with s.15 or something similar on top of the page?

PetiteIfe

Feb 7, 2017
Hi folks,
I am happy to share my great news of COPR issuance and entry visa for my family and I on 14th of February
Timeline:
Sunmitted on May 14th, 2018
GCMS received sometimes inJanuary 2019. Everything seem fine except there was review required for eligibility.
I was invited for interview in late Jan, to attend on the 14th of February at Accra, Ghana.
Attended and was asked few questions about my job duties, visa was issued with COPR on same day.
Thanks for all the support this group has brought.
I wish everyone still waiting success in Jesus' name.

Reactions: P.B.
D

Deleted member 810875

I raised a CSE yesterday, got an acknowledgemant immediately. Today I got the following response. Is this the norm?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Quratulain, Agent 4262
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

Bobvisor

Feb 23, 2019
I raised a CSE yesterday, got an acknowledgemant immediately. Today I got the following response. Is this the norm?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Quratulain, Agent 4262
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
this is a generic response they give everyone

Bobvisor

Feb 23, 2019
Guys, I'm also stuck in review required for job duties. AOR - May 28. Application hasnt been touched since june. I sent additional documents (without them asking) in december and still no update. This is so weird. Security is not even started. This is so annoying. A friend and I applied the same day he got his copr in August. Do they randomly put applications to review required for job duties?

D

Deleted member 810875

Guys, I'm also stuck in review required for job duties. AOR - May 28. Application hasnt been touched since june. I sent additional documents (without them asking) in december and still no update. This is so weird. Security is not even started. This is so annoying. A friend and I applied the same day he got his copr in August. Do they randomly put applications to review required for job duties?
what is your VO?

what additional documents did you provide?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why is review required for your job duties?

Bobvisor

Feb 23, 2019
Why is review required for your job duties?
It doesn't say on the GCMS notes. Its so weird, heres what the notes say
"Letter dated 2018-05-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms
salary of $X per year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 7 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 7 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED Review for duties"

Also it did not count my previous work experience from my other job which was in a different NOC for the CRS, so they think I do not meet eligibility. So weird.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It doesn't say on the GCMS notes. Its so weird, heres what the notes say
"Letter dated 2018-05-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms
salary of $X per year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 7 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 7 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED Review for duties"

Also it did not count my previous work experience from my other job which was in a different NOC for the CRS, so they think I do not meet eligibility. So weird.
have you checked whether the job duties mentioned in the letter matches with the NOC?