Raghunandini

Jul 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
What exactly is the RR for? Did you submit any LoE or documents via CSE to rectify the RR?
Yes i did submit a letter of explanation with the other required documents.

The summary of GCMS is as follows :

“ REVIEW OF WORK EXPERIENCE AT PRIMARY NOC REQUIRED A11.2 : Review Required R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total : RPRF : complete

CRS Scoreat ITA 462points minimum score for round : 442 CRS score at application (APR): 462/ verified CRS score: 412 “

This is the exact summary in GCMS. Could only figure out that my work experience is in review required and out of 462 only 412 points have been verified by them. Can’t exactly tell the reason behind the review required thing. Please help.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

“ REVIEW OF WORK EXPERIENCE AT PRIMARY NOC REQUIRED A11.2 : Review Required R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total : RPRF : complete

CRS Scoreat ITA 462points minimum score for round : 442 CRS score at application (APR): 462/ verified CRS score: 412 “

This is the exact summary in GCMS. Could only figure out that my work experience is in review required and out of 462 only 412 points have been verified by them. Can’t exactly tell the reason behind the review required thing. Please help.
My guess is analyst wasn’t convinced of your work experience matches the NOC. Again a guess. Do you think that could’ve been an issue?

Raghunandini

Jul 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
It depend on why exactly your work experience require a review, in my case it was the duties for each position that was missing.
I didn't got an ADR also despite my file was not opened since end May, I discover it via a GCMS. I sent them the required document by rising a CSE.

Raghunandini

Jul 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My guess is analyst wasn’t convinced of your work experience matches the NOC. Again a guess. Do you think that could’ve been an issue?
I am a dental surgeon by profession and i am self employed so all the documents are submitted accordingly. The noc is not as such required my agent said. The first line stating the primary noc required is what is bothering me. What is it exactly?

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018

How do you select your NOC ? Do you check that the lis of duties in your letter of employment are in line with the one listed in the official web site ?(http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/welcome.aspx)

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW

Could you copy paste the notes section? It should have why your work ex is under RR

Ri-1989n

Aug 16, 2018
So guys finally i received the COPR after 8 months and 20 days ( AOR 19th May ) .yeyyyyy !!!! i believe they are releasing lot of backlogged PR's as i have seen across forums. Thank you so much all of you for bearing my stupid questions. See you in Canada. maybe all of us can start a group of late PRs :p . My timeline is very simple but damn lengthy :

AOR - 19th May
Medicals cleared - 31st May
......wait of 8 months........
Proof of funds - 24th Jan
Background check confirmation - 04th Feb
COPR - 7th Feb

Hang in there guys, you never know whats around the corner ....Take care :)

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
So guys finally i received the COPR after 8 months and 20 days ( AOR 19th May ) .yeyyyyy !!!! i believe they are releasing lot of backlogged PR's as i have seen across forums. Thank you so much all of you for bearing my stupid questions. See you in Canada. maybe all of us can start a group of late PRs :p . My timeline is very simple but damn lengthy :

AOR - 19th May
COPR - 7th Feb

Congratulations ! All the best !!

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
So this morning I received the golden email - Ready for Visa.

The Visa office where I need to submit the passport is in Ottawa and I am in India Bangalore. I was expecting a VFS office address in Bangalore.
In the letter it does ask to send an email if I dont have an address in Canada so I guess will have to do that.

Anybody else in this situation?

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018

AOR - 19th May
COPR - 7th Feb

Congratulations!!

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Finally received the notice of landing interview from IRCC-Winnipeg office this morning. Are there anythings I should pay attention for the coming interview?
FYI, AOR: May 22, 2018; SS started from: June 20, 2018 (read this info from the CBSA note); 1st Ghost update: June 18, 2018; 2nd Ghost update: Feb 5, 2019.
Congratulations!!

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW

AOR - 19th May
COPR - 7th Feb

Congratulations this is great.
I got a update yesterday too.
My ADR went from NA to reviewing. So i am glad theres movement in my file and I hope i gst good news soon