+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
We have the same AOR. agent said not to order gcms and just wait patiently. I send a webform last week ang got the standard reply after 4days. Just saying that all documents are received by proper department and they will sent a message if they need more documents.
@JeMaAnd the same thing has happened to me. I have raise 2 GCMS, 3 CSE and nothing has changed in my profile from Last June. Moreover, my medicals are expiring in Feb and I haven't received any communication to provide them with new one.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
@JeMaAnd the same thing has happened to me. I have raise 2 GCMS, 3 CSE and nothing has changed in my profile from Last June. Moreover, my medicals are expiring in Feb and I haven't received any communication to provide them with new one.
Hoping for a positive for all of us soon. As some of the applicants on june july aug sept oct nov are now getting their PPRs. Lets continue praying..

Jan 31, 2019
Hi

I applied my work permit with noc-2174. But some how it got approved as NOC-2171, which i did not notice. it got extended twice with same NOC. I submitted all my documents as NOC-2174 for PR in Jun 2018. But now i realized the mistake. is there a way to update the details?

nevplus

Jun 14, 2018
I got my PPR email Friday Feb 1st
CEC- Inland
AOR: May 15th 2018
Primary Office- Ottawa
Secondary office-Vegreville
Medicals passed- May 24th 2018
ADR Jan 11th and Jan 12th

My notes show I was in Review Required from May 31st. I ordered notes 3 times and the last time ordered in Sep 2018 and received in Oct 2018 there was additional detail as to why review required that was not present in the notes I had gotten the previous 2 times. The issue was with the wording in one of my employment letters. I redid it myself and got my former boss to put it on a letterhead and sign off on it. I then uploaded it using the CSE. I had also done a CSE after my 6 months was passed but got a form reply. On Jan 6th I emailed the Ottawa cpc to request an update. I then got an ADR a few days later and a few ghost updates.

I would advise everyone to look carefully at their notes each time. I did not notice that my 3rd set of notes had additional information for quite some time. It was only out of frustration with the lack of information on progress that I reread them and saw the 2 sentences of additional explanation of why they wanted the application reviewed.

Reactions: Samirdz and tobs

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
CEC- Inland
Primary Office- Ottawa

My notes show I was in Review Required from May 31st. I ordered notes 3 times and the last time ordered in Sep 2018 and received in Oct 2018 there was additional detail as to why review required that was not present in the notes I had gotten the previous 2 times. The issue was with the wording in one of my employment letters. I redid it myself and got my former boss to put it on a letterhead and sign off on it. I then uploaded it using the CSE. I had also done a CSE after my 6 months was passed but got a form reply. On Jan 6th I emailed the Ottawa cpc to request an update. I then got an ADR a few days later and a few ghost updates.

I would advise everyone to look carefully at their notes each time. I did not notice that my 3rd set of notes had additional information for quite some time. It was only out of frustration with the lack of information on progress that I reread them and saw the 2 sentences of additional explanation of why they wanted the application reviewed.
Could you please suggest, how did you emailed Ottawa CPC, what is their email address. My case is in Eligibility:recommend passed, Security: Not started status since a long time.

nevplus

Jun 14, 2018
Reactions: Ram10

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
After rigorously following up with NDVO, I got this reply “Please be advised your file is pending officer’s review. At present no action is required on your part.

Once the review is complete, our office will contact you with further instructions.”

- not very helpful. Anybody knows if this is a standard response.

Reactions: tobs

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018
CEC- Inland
Primary Office- Ottawa

Hi,

AOR 22 May here.
This is very helpful. I am in the same situation as yours I think. I got my GCMS note at end December and I notice that my case was not opened since the 31 May, because a review was required as my LoE doesn't list the duties.
I sent an updated LoE via CSE begining of January and I am waiting since without any update noticed.

Thank you for CPC Ottawa email, I will send them an email, could you advise what should I write in this email ?