+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Jofis jose

Jan 29, 2019
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

Plz add 8281861290

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
So I checked my account yesterday and there was a ghost update. Then called the IRCC customer care and I was told that Background check was complete and Passed as of yesterday. So now just waiting for the final decision.
AOR - 5th May 2018
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
ADR PCC - Submitted on 3rd December
Applied GCMS notes on 9th December and hoping to receive it in 15 days.
Fingers crossed

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
So I checked my account yesterday and there was a ghost update. Then called the IRCC customer care and I was told that Background check was complete and Passed as of yesterday. So now just waiting for the final decision.
AOR - 5th May 2018
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
ADR PCC - Submitted on 3rd December
Applied GCMS notes on 9th December and hoping to receive it in 15 days.
Fingers crossed
Should mean PPR is close. Note that your GCMS will probably not reflect BGC being passed since it will be dated in Dec 2018

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Members

Can you please guide me, if it is feasible/workable to land in Canada and return back in 3/4 days and could all paper work related to PR card, SIN and medical card could complete in those 3/4 days.

Thanks & Regards

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Dear Members

Can you please guide me, if it is feasible/workable to land in Canada and return back in 3/4 days and could all paper work related to PR card, SIN and medical card could complete in those 3/4 days.

Thanks & Regards
Yes, except I'm not sure about the health card. It would be too tight. Why press yourself like that ? To come back you would also have to get a PRTD.

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Dear Members

Thanks & Regards
You need to stay at least 3 months in Canada for health card...

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi Guys, my application is 8months and 6days already. Medical is expiring in April. Who among you here are on the same boat?

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, except I'm not sure about the health card. It would be too tight. Why press yourself like that ? To come back you would also have to get a PRTD.
Thanks. Actually due to current job commitments, i cannot spare much time for travel and my COPR would expire in April 2019 and thats why i am in rush.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hi Guys, my application is 8months and 6days already. Medical is expiring in April. Who among you here are on the same boat?
my applications is just 2 days short of 8 months and my medicals will expire on 04 april 2019 . ( i have got a re medicals request on the 17th of jan )

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
my applications is just 2 days short of 8 months and my medicals will expire on 04 april 2019 . ( i have got a re medicals request on the 17th of jan )
Whats the status on Security for you?
I received a ghost update on 28th. Just the final decision is left to be made. Wonder how long it takes to get the PPR from this point...

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Whats the status on Security for you?
I received a ghost update on 28th. Just the final decision is left to be made. Wonder how long it takes to get the PPR from this point...
Yesterday I spoke with the agent he said they are working on the final background check !

May2018

May 29, 2018
Waiting since 23May AOR...no news yet. So frustrating. Agent says he has raised gcms but no update. I raised webform and received no response being out of Canada.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Waiting since 23May AOR...no news yet. So frustrating. Agent says he has raised gcms but no update. I raised webform and received no response being out of Canada.
We have the same AOR. agent said not to order gcms and just wait patiently. I send a webform last week ang got the standard reply after 4days. Just saying that all documents are received by proper department and they will sent a message if they need more documents.