+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hey Guys. Finally the wait is over for me. So, got a refusal letter today. More relieved than Sad. Moving on to Plan B Now :)
See you guys in Canada soon. To all others, I am taking the bad luck of this round with me, so hope you all are only left with Good Luck. Cheers!
on what ground they refused

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
on what ground they refused
Oh I had an issue with my ECA. I have known this will be an issue for a few months now (got GCMS in Sept End). So was already preparing the next application while hoping that it might come along. But it did not. So, moving on to a new application.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Oh I had an issue with my ECA. I have known this will be an issue for a few months now (got GCMS in Sept End). So was already preparing the next application while hoping that it might come along. But it did not. So, moving on to a new application.
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Can you please share what was the problem with your ECA.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Can you please share what was the problem with your ECA.
Well, I had a masters from non-recognized institute. Called IRCC before making profile and the agent said that as long as it says Masters, you are good. So we went ahead. Only to learn later that it is not acceptable.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Well, I had a masters from non-recognized institute. Called IRCC before making profile and the agent said that as long as it says Masters, you are good. So we went ahead. Only to learn later that it is not acceptable.
Did u get ur ECA done from WES ??

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
It's a bit disheartening seeing people from October getting PPRs and people in May still waiting endlessly.
The backlog is a bit insane. Some PPRs are now trickling in for Nov folks while plenty of people still waiting in September. Not sure what the method is.

KeyboardName

Jan 27, 2019
Hi All

I am early May 2018 AOR and in IP2 since October 2018. I am a Software Engineer by profession.
I started job search via Job Boards past December and fortunately got a few remote interview calls.
I am now expecting to receive a conditional Job Offer soon from a reputable corporation.

I reached out to CIC in January 2019 and the response was that they are performing background checks.

My questions are the following

Will sharing my conditional Job Offer letter with CIC have any impact on the processing times?
WIll the impact be positive or negative?

Thanks.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi All

I am early May 2018 AOR and in IP2 since October 2018. I am a Software Engineer by profession.
I started job search via Job Boards past December and fortunately got a few remote interview calls.
I am now expecting to receive a conditional Job Offer soon from a reputable corporation.

I reached out to CIC in January 2019 and the response was that they are performing background checks.

My questions are the following

Will sharing my conditional Job Offer letter with CIC have any impact on the processing times?
WIll the impact be positive or negative?

Thanks.
It can have an impact and would be positive but definitely not negative. I may not have any impact at al, it's just a little likelihood.

Reactions: KeyboardName

Ri-1989n

Aug 16, 2018
okay thats strange that they are asking for it once again. Did you use up the money by any chance ? lol
Lol..Yes i used a bit of it but still have more than the required amount. Anyways have submitted the required documents and the waiting period commences again.sigh :(

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,

My gcms request was submitted on 18th Dec. The 30 day period got over and I got update from getgcms that CIC has not released the notes within the required time interval. They have filed for a status request. Anybody knows if this is common ?

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

My gcms request was submitted on 18th Dec. The 30 day period got over and I got update from getgcms that CIC has not released the notes within the required time interval. They have filed for a status request. Anybody knows if this is common ?
One reason this happens is your file is approved/finalized. Expect some movement soon