+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,

I have applied for GCMS Notes a month ago, still not received any response. Is there any way to follow up on it. Please advise.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Hello, all! Yesterday I finally got my PPR :D (exactly 6 months after my AOR!) here is the timeline:

ITA: May 05th, 2018
AOR: May 29th, 2018
MEP: June 9th, 2018
IP2: November 21st, 2018
PPR: November 29th, 2018

FSW-Outland. I'm Venezuelan and I've applied from Chile so I'm not sure about my visa office, I will go to a VAC today with the passport and supporting documents :)

This thread was helpful, thanks!
Hi congrats. pls did you get a ghost update after you entered IP2?

PetiteIfe

Feb 7, 2017
Hello, all! Yesterday I finally got my PPR :D (exactly 6 months after my AOR!) here is the timeline:

ITA: May 05th, 2018
AOR: May 29th, 2018
MEP: June 9th, 2018
IP2: November 21st, 2018
PPR: November 29th, 2018

FSW-Outland. I'm Venezuelan and I've applied from Chile so I'm not sure about my visa office, I will go to a VAC today with the passport and supporting documents :)

This thread was helpful, thanks!
Congratulations

Reactions: Miniangel

PetiteIfe

Feb 7, 2017
Hello Everyone, so finally i am happy to share this update.
I got my PPR- with tear of joys- i can happily say this.
ITA 6/5- 475CRS
AOR 26/5
IP1-6th of June
Review Required as Per GCMS ( PCC and Statutory Question )
Re-oreded GCMS in October ( Nothing was started )
Emailed Ralph in October ( Nothing was started )
23/11- background status changed to Ip2
29/11- sent an email to my Local Visa office to enqury about my status! I was upset so took my frustration
29/11- Rec'd ppr email
Congratulations

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Hello Team,

My AOR is May 15th.......IP2 since June 28th. File has been at Nova Scotia for several months for RR for POF. POF was more than required. GCMS note only state family of 3 requires 19093. On friday 23rd Nov, I got a ghost update. The following day i raised a CSE and Got this reply!!

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Experts, Please can you confirm if this is the Approval!!!!!!!! and Should i be expecting the Golden Mail!!!!!!!! PLSSSSSSSSSS

ANYONE RECIEVE A SIMILAR MAIL AFTER A GHOST UPDATE!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Guys.. anybody’s file moved from Vegreville to Ottawa?? Did anybody of you got PPR ? AORs around May 18 please reply we must be together I hope all our files are at ip1

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,

I have applied for GCMS Notes a month ago, still not received any response. Is there any way to follow up on it. Please advise.
Please ignore ...I have just received Notes...and are as below,

Eligibility: Recommended passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete.

Can someone share your thoughts on this. Do i need to look at any other details?

Reactions: acheandre

devaiya86

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-06-2018
Guys.. anybody’s file moved from Vegreville to Ottawa?? Did anybody of you got PPR ? AORs around May 18 please reply we must be together I hope all our files are at ip1

Agree. I think there is no movement for applications initially assigned to Vegreville and later moved to Ottawa. I am 8th Jun AOR. Till Mid Nov my status was eligibility: still in progress, security: not started, criminality: passed.

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW

Can someone share your thoughts on this. Do i need to look at any other details?
What is "Info Sharing"?

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
What’s your AOR and what does your on

Looks like all pass next PPR.
What’s your AOR and what your online account status says..

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
What’s your AOR and what does your on

Looks like all pass next PPR.
What’s your AOR and what your online account status says..
My AOR is 03-May-2018 and am In-land. My online account says nothing except Medicals passed. all are passed but my security has not yet started as per Notes and not sure when they will start it and how long it takes...Its almost 7 months...

Last edited:

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Agree. I think there is no movement for applications initially assigned to Vegreville and later moved to Ottawa. I am 8th Jun AOR. Till Mid Nov my status was eligibility: still in progress, security: not started, criminality: passed.
Yes I think all files moved to Ottawa are backlogged and online account/call center doesn’t say anything.. but do you know that you passed criminality?
https://chat.whatsapp.com/D1Csi5hwWk5JRCYbBywnj5
Join in May Vegreville New group just started