+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Friends

Need urgent help regarding clarification of GCMS notes. I have received my GCMS notes today while my AOR was 22 May 2018. In start of note there is one section on page 14 with title " Certificate of Qualification" with below details:

MST: Certificate Flag: Not Met
CRS: Certificate Flag: Not Met

Can you please guide me what does it mean? Overall status of application is review required. Appreciate for urgent feedback.

Thanks

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Dear Friends

Need urgent help regarding clarification of GCMS notes. I have received my GCMS notes today while my AOR was 22 May 2018. In start of note there is one section on page 14 with title " Certificate of Qualification" with below details:

Can you please guide me what does it mean? Overall status of application is review required. Appreciate for urgent feedback.

Thanks
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-does-mst-stands-for-in-gcms-note.487365/

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dear Friends

Thanks
Can you upload screenshot of your notes after redacting personal details. Include detailed notes from Program Assistant/Case Analyst from last few pages as well as Notes/Activities from first few pages. Use below link to upload images and copy BB code here (Use BB Code editor on top right of text box)

https://imgbb.com/upload

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry for bothering you guys. please also guide me what does mean with "Client Information" and its status "Review Required". Thanks

Rex-27

Oct 14, 2018
Dear Friends

Thanks
It means if you have stated that you have license or certificate to work in your NOC in canada.
Some NOC reuires certificate most of them not.
It is of 50 points in points list.

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Friends

Below are excerpt from my GCMS notes. Can you please for followings (Specially need your input for first one and also way forward for it from my side to satisfy CIC).

NOTES: 2
CREATED DATE: 2018/06/14 18:20/04
CREATED By: KT01249
UPDATED DATE: 2018/06/14 18:20/04
UPDATED BY: KT01249
RESTRICTED: NO
LABEL: EE ELIGIBILITY
OFFICE: CPC-OTTAWA
TEXT:
CASE ANALYST: ***REVIEW REQUIRED*** LOCK-IN DATE: 2018-05-22_ -------------------PA: NAME-EE FSW

Having analyzed this application based on document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, JINNAH HOSPITAL. UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, CAPT ZAFAR HOSPITAL. PLS REVIEW. A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS/FUNDS: Appears Met
FSW Points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPPF: Complete

NOTES: 4
CREATED DATE: 2018/05/31 17:33:27
CREATED By: CC7860
UPDATED DATE: 2018/05/31 17:33:27
UPDATED BY: CC7860
LABEL: GENERAL
OFFICE: CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

TEXT: REVIEW TYPE: PROGRAM ASSISTANT APPLICATION #: ------------------ REGULATION: FSW PARKED CASE NOTES: CASE PARKED DUE TO FOLLOWING: - CLARIFICATION LETTER

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
For the employer verification, did the reference letter from employer include their adress and contact details(phone number & email)?
If not, get updated letter from both of your employers and submit that through CSE asap.
I am not sure about the clarification letter.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear Friends

Below are excerpt from my GCMS notes. Can you please for followings (Specially need your input for first one and also way forward for it from my side to satisfy CIC).

NOTES: 2
CREATED DATE: 2018/06/14 18:20/04
CREATED By: KT01249
UPDATED DATE: 2018/06/14 18:20/04
UPDATED BY: KT01249
LABEL: EE ELIGIBILITY
OFFICE: CPC-OTTAWA
TEXT:
CASE ANALYST: ***REVIEW REQUIRED*** LOCK-IN DATE: 2018-05-22_ -------------------PA: NAME-EE FSW

Having analyzed this application based on document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, JINNAH HOSPITAL. UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, CAPT ZAFAR HOSPITAL. PLS REVIEW. A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS/FUNDS: Appears Met
FSW Points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPPF: Complete

NOTES: 4
CREATED DATE: 2018/05/31 17:33:27
CREATED By: CC7860
UPDATED DATE: 2018/05/31 17:33:27
UPDATED BY: CC7860
LABEL: GENERAL
OFFICE: CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

TEXT: REVIEW TYPE: PROGRAM ASSISTANT APPLICATION #: ------------------ REGULATION: FSW PARKED CASE NOTES: CASE PARKED DUE TO FOLLOWING: - CLARIFICATION LETTER
From what I have seen they verify employer information using google. Are these hospitals searchable on google ?

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks Tanush for your prompt and helpful feed back. employer letters had their full addresses and phone number but not email addresses and both are government hospital in Pakistan and have not email. Do you have any idea if CIC can accept personal email id of supervisors who had signed those letters?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks Tanush for your prompt and helpful feed back. employer letters had their full addresses and phone number but not email addresses and both are government hospital in Pakistan and have not email. Do you have any idea if CIC can accept personal email id of supervisors who had signed those letters?
Ok, contact numbers provided on letter should be able to verify your employment if they receive a call. If your case is in queue for review by an officer, he may try to call your hospital for verification or ask for more documents.
Junior officers only verify employer using web search and seems in your case they weren’t able to find accurate results. To be on safer side, you should add those hospitals on google. Use add a missing place option and enter the details.
Also, I don’t think personal email address will help, experts can suggest better though.
Good luck with your application.

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, contact numbers provided on letter should be able to verify your employment if they receive a call. If your case is in queue for review by an officer, he may try to call your hospital for verification or ask for more documents.
Junior officers only verify employer using web search and seems in your case they weren’t able to find accurate results. To be on safer side, you should add those hospitals on google. Use add a missing place option and enter the details.
Also, I don’t think personal email address will help, experts can suggest better though.
Good luck with your application.
Thanks. I am not tech expert :), can you please guide me how can i add my ex hospitals in google.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks. I am not tech expert :), can you please guide me how can i add my ex hospitals in google.
You don’t need to be a tech expert for this. Open google maps on your smartphone or laptop and login to your google account. Click menu and look for “Add a missing place” option. It will ask you to provide name, address and other details, follow the instructions and submit it. Once submitted, it may require approval from google. After approval, it should appear in search results,this way you can verify.
P.S - keep the place name exactly same as you have it in your reference letter so it appears on top of search results.

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all,

Just got a reply from Ralph as copied below. Totally clueless about why Eligibility is still RR after 6 months of file submission. Experts pls suggest how to expedite the process ...

Dear Shailender - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received May 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality passed May 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hi all,

Just got a reply from Ralph as copied below. Totally clueless about why Eligibility is still RR after 6 months of file submission. Experts pls suggest how to expedite the process ...

Dear Shailender - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received May 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality passed May 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan
Did your order GCMS notes to know what's the review required for ?

Reactions: tobs