+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Though delayed, you are in a safe zone buddy. Eligibility - Met gives a sense of confidence. Many are stuck here with Review Required with many unknowns. Neither additional docs are called nor rejections informed early so that one can provide addl docs or reapply with required set of docs.
exactly!!! whats the point of just keeping an application and giving hard time to an applicant. I am so frustrated. 6 months passed. only medical passed.

Aug 10, 2018
I am in the same boat as everyone else waiting. But things really don't move at CIC (this part of the world in general) during Dec and you can refer to other forums to read. Just in case if some of us don't hear back in Nov, let's keep a more realistic expectation that it will not be until Jan.
Totally agree. Christmas and new year all together we can expect at least 2 weeks wasted. It is true for almost any business in north America though. :confused: Holiday season is coming! :p

amine toraa

Jul 18, 2018
exactly!!! whats the point of just keeping an application and giving hard time to an applicant. I am so frustrated. 6 months passed. only medical passed.
same here, already passed 6 months and i call CIC two days ago they said background check is where i'm stuck .

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Please call and ask
I tried calling but they do not respond or pick up, it just goes to an automatic line which ends up repeating the same status I have mentioned in my comment. I did email them the below:

Dear Sir/Madam, My application status has not change in 6 months, I am receiving the below status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. I wanted to know if this is normal or a glitch in the system?

And I received a reply within minutes, not sure if it is a generic email but does sound a little comforting:

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

What do you guys think?

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
you are in ip1- please order
I have ordered GCMS Notes via GET GCMS, they say the response time will be 30-35 days. My only concern is what if they linger on the decision and my medical crosses one year, what are the consequences/options thereon?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I tried calling but they do not respond or pick up, it just goes to an automatic line which ends up repeating the same status I have mentioned in my comment. I did email them the below:

Dear Sir/Madam, My application status has not change in 6 months, I am receiving the below status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. I wanted to know if this is normal or a glitch in the system?

And I received a reply within minutes, not sure if it is a generic email but does sound a little comforting:

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

What do you guys think?
Email Ralph who is an MP and ask him about your status. His office usually replies back within a day.

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
i got GCMS notes,
NOC mismatched with DUTIES in reference letter (Review Required)
Pls advice what to do ?
Should i submit revised duties letter via webforms ?

Seniors plz advise.

Feb

Jun 30, 2016
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

May you please add me to what's app group my number is
+201271757730
My Aor was on May 9th 2018.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
SO many ppl got their PPR today- however no changes for May applicants, we are stuck in Ip1 or ip2 still.
I fear we would pass the six months soon,,