+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
For people in Canada I think there is something called ATIP which is equivalent of GCMS and it's free.

Here's where I read about this:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-or-atip.435531/
It's all the same thing. ATIP is the name of the Act that enables any person to request information about any (available) process.

The thing is, you can only make an ATIP request (which is the same thing as GCMS Notes) if you are a Canadian citizen, a Canadian PR or if you're inside Canada. Anyone outside Canada must necessarily consent an entitled third party (citizen/PR) to make the request on their behalf.

That's where the GCMS Notes services (such as GetGCMS and GCMS Buddy) enter.

If you're inside Canada or have a trustworthy Citizen/PR who can request on your behalf, you can do it yourself and pay the $5 government fee alone.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Worried is fine and understandable. You can keep worrying. But no need to be negative yet. Order the notes first. If there is anything which is worrisome then you can be negative too. Right now too early to be negative. Won’t give you be positive speech. But at least be neutral. Being negative won’t help.
yeah i understand what u r trying to say. I will order the notes tomorrow for sure.Otherwise i will keep thinking negative all the time. Is this happen with other people too like no updates for so long time. Or its just me? Thank you very much for your help

Reactions: cansha

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I think you have to provide your UCI number ...but thats the number you have on work visas as well:) Don't be, everything will be fine...just try to order them, nothing complicated:)
thank you so much. Yes i will order them and let you guys know. You guys really awesome.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
yeah i understand what u r trying to say. I will order the notes tomorrow for sure.Otherwise i will keep thinking negative all the time. Is this happen with other people too like no updates for so long time. Or its just me? Thank you very much for your help
It happens with 80% of the people buddy!

Reactions: CoolSandy

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Employment letter does not contain duties. I work for the Big Blue and it is a standard letter issued by the HR which is common for all employees. I have attached a separate letter from my direct supervisor listing duties & responsibilities. Very certain that it meets the CIC requirement.
If you have attached a letter from the supervisor that's signed and stamped by him (if possible) and have also provided their business cards, you should be good. I had the same stuff and I got my PPR, somehow never went into review required stage.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
trust me its better to have no updates then ppr than to have updates telling you you got SS

Reactions: CoolSandy

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
trust me its better to have no updates then ppr than to have updates telling you you got SS
Did you get an update saying you are into SS?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Did you get an update saying you are into SS?
I got an update saying they need my detailed cv and field of study and then the whole thing stucked at 'we are reviewing the addtional doc you provided', yes I think I am in SS.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I got an update saying they need my detailed cv and field of study and then the whole thing stucked at 'we are reviewing the addtional doc you provided', yes I think I am in SS.
I dont know what to say.. itmust be so difficult to wait for dont know how long..i myself feel very frustrated with jun 3 AOR eligibility met and rest all not started even now...do you know what might be the reason to go into SS . Or is it done randomly?

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Its up to you..let me give my 2 cents

Option 1: If you get PPR and travel with spouse before child birth --No problem, You will have the baby there and get his/her PPR sorted over there.

Option 2: If you give birth / or decide not to go before birth,once you give birth,raise a CSE and inform of new addition,a medical for the bay plus the passport will be requested.If you have already gotten your COPR,it will be requested to be submitted and a fresh one will be issued to all of you guys.

Option 3: If you get PPR and passport request and baby is close,you can immediately inform them you are expecting and would like to add baby,in that case,they can give you say 60days to complete all documentation which would include new born.With this,you wont have to send passports back and forth.

Others can add more inputs.Everything written is based on my understanding and not specifically FACTS.
Thank you! Options 2 and 3 sound good to me.

Doc 3112

Jun 25, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Aor 16 may
Rprf 18 sept.
People with similar timeline got their PPR mail this week, but i am not.

How cic works?
Really tensed..

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Aor 16 may
Rprf 18 sept.
People with similar timeline got their PPR mail this week, but i am not.

How cic works?
Really tensed..
There is no replica case with CIC. For you to have gotten that RPRF request,it obvious you are close.Do not compare your case with others.