+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
What was flagged for review in notes?
Employment letter does not contain duties. I work for the Big Blue and it is a standard letter issued by the HR which is common for all employees. I have attached a separate letter from my direct supervisor listing duties & responsibilities. Very certain that it meets the CIC requirement.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Employment letter does not contain duties. I work for the Big Blue and it is a standard letter issued by the HR which is common for all employees. I have attached a separate letter from my direct supervisor listing duties & responsibilities. Very certain that it meets the CIC requirement.
If you provided a loe and/or the supervisor's letter is the company letterhead and stamped/notarized, you should be good. Review required does delay your application, though. Mine is waiting review (POF, no details no reason to review, probably because documentation is extended to explain source and access to spouse's funds) since june 1.

Good luck!

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Oohhh
AOR 9th of May. Still in IP1 since 11th of June. No updates after that.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
really? My AOR is 25 june, i guess i have to wait a very long time... :eek:

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Hello everyone -

I'm in a pickle now and would like to get your insights on this.

My AOR in May of 2018 (FSW-O, US), currently the application is in IP2 status and I'm optimistically expecting PR in November of this year (fingers crossed).

But wife and I are expecting a baby in January 2019 so I'm really confused as to what to do. Should we get our PR Visa stamped and soft-land if possible before the baby comes, then sponsor PR for the baby from the US and once the baby received it's PR, then move permanently? Or when requested for Passports, tell them about the future born baby? Or tell them now?

I honestly have no idea what to do and what are the consequences of each option.

Any direction would be much appreciated.

Orleon

Sep 21, 2018
morocco
Category........
FSW
Hi GUYS

Good news ! just Received the golden mail 10min ago ! Finally what a relief !!

here's my Stats :

ITA 25th April
AOR 23th May
MED/IP1 3rd June
IP2 19th September
Ghost Update 26th Septembre
PPR 4th October

Thanks you for everything !! PPr soon for everyone !!! :)