Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Received the golden email about 2 hours ago, AOR May 21, IP 1 June 1 , IP 2 Noticed Sept 19 , PPR Sept 26. Thanks to everyone on this forum, you have really been helpful, I wasn't able to afford a consultant and no gcms notes ordered .Godspeed to all waiting for their golden emails.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: AlexandraO

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
I feel you, waiting is painful.On the bright side, I strongly believe that they are done with processing your application, only waiting for your sons passport and will approve it as soon as they receive it )
Thank you. I sure hope you’re 100% right about it

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Dear Friends,

First of all for all the people waiting for their ppr, I know the frustration and hope y'all will get it very very soon.

I got ppr this morning and would like to thank everybody in this thread for the valuable info that you have been sharing. Guess I would go nuts without this thread.

I hope my timeline will be helpful ;

AOR -May 24
ADR 1-Schedule A - 07 June 2018
ADR 2- Divorce certificate for previous marriage- 21 June
Additional Document change to NA-Sometime between 16-20 September
Ghost Update -21 September
PPR-25 September

Ordered GCMS note on 29 July 2018,

Notes Created on July 30,2018

( 20 June 2018)
>> Eligibility recommended Pass by Case Analyst--- No issues, Case analyst was satisfied with everything
(11 June 2018)
>>R10 Ok- Criminality review Required for -Stat Questions -( Got visa rejection in the past from USA which was issued at 2nd try)

For the folks waiting for ppr, I am ready to help you with your questions, I know how the process is stressing, the waiting was difficult
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Matthewg

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Thanks to everyone that has been helpful on this forum. Got PPR on 25th Sept. My timeline is on my profile.
Wish everyone the best.
Congratulations!!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks to everyone that has been helpful on this forum. Got PPR on 25th Sept. My timeline is on my profile.
Wish everyone the best.
We can't see your signature

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
can we make a call to our file processing office, in my case it is case processing center OTTAWA ?
or we have to call CIC call center.?
no update since medical passed on 2nd June.
In how many months CIC convey the result of not eligible or disqualified ?
Fees paid in advance, not ADR request till now.

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All, my case has moved to IP2 as well and status says theyre reviewing additional docs which i provided(civil marriage certificate) . AOR was May 8th (PNP-Outland). How much time do you think it usually takes after IP2 for PPR? will appreciate your feedback!
Hi All, have rcvd the PPR - 25th Sep, took around 140 days exactly. Good luck to the rest of PNP-Outland ppl, i dont think PNP-Outland is a low priority!;)

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
I got a mail asking for submission of passport and photographs to VFS but nothing is updated in my profile.. Kindly let me know the significance of the mail and what to do next..My AoR date was 25th May, Medical date : 6th June, IP2 : 17 September.

The E-mail read,

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Date: September 25, 2018

UCI: 1106492633

*1xxxxxxxxxx*

Application: E00xxxxxxx

*E00xxxxxxxx*

RO**** BH**** GA****

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this officeimmediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canadaand if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paidXpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

As you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of online services and in-person sessions are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services will help you understand life in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once you arrive.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website. Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.
Many Congrats!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
but what's more frustating for me is that I applied through a consultant so I don't even have access to my account. my consultant is not answering my calls, messages or emails. I requested GCMS notes more tham 30 days ago & there is no sign of them yet...calling CIC has not given me any clarity either.

what I am looking for is closure...one way or the other...& soon.
I'm just curious.
Why did you apply through a consultant?

AK1990

Aug 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
17-05-2018
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
Received PPR e-mail on the 09/25 at 23:22!

Cec-inland - 1 applicant
AOR 05/18/2018
Medical passed and IP2 05/28/2018
Ghost update 1 09/24/2018
Ghost update 2 09/25/2018
PPR 09/25/2018

Took ~4 months from AOR.

Best of luck to all the ones who are still waiting for PPR.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
but what's more frustating for me is that I applied through a consultant so I don't even have access to my account. my consultant is not answering my calls, messages or emails. I requested GCMS notes more tham 30 days ago & there is no sign of them yet...calling CIC has not given me any clarity either.

what I am looking for is closure...one way or the other...& soon.
I know the feeling man. 22 May here. But holding on is all we can do.