18-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
Aor 25th May CEC Inland
Eligibility-Recommended pass
Medical -Pass
Criminality-In progress
Security - Not started

Bowp applied on 20th Jul.. has not been approved yet..

No addition docs request.. no status change since early June.

I think am stuck in some sort of queue for criminality..
Good luck!

Doc 3112

Jun 25, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Anyone here know how long will it take for ppr after rprf request???

@zaren

Aug 12, 2018
Spoke to one of the CIC agents today. She was quite reluctant in giving the info out as i am in the system for not more than 4 months. She said my eligibility is met and criminality is passed but my security check has not yet started. She also told me that my file is now at Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Does anyone know how slow or fast does the Sydney VO work and do we directly get PPR from there or the file is again transferred to Ottawa.
Since most of the PPR's since the past 3 weeks have been given out by Ottawa.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Spoke to one of the CIC agents today. She was quite reluctant in giving the info out as i am in the system for not more than 4 months. She said my eligibility is met and criminality is passed but my security check has not yet started. She also told me that my file is now at Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Does anyone know how slow or fast does the Sydney VO work and do we directly get PPR from there or the file is again transferred to Ottawa.
With this much info provided, I dont think she was a reluctant person

@zaren

Aug 12, 2018
With this much info provided, I dont think she was a reluctant person
Initially she was very rude and said its not been 6 months and there are others waiting in line for the call who needed to be on this call much more than me bla bla bla but after some lecturing she came around and said now that you have called what do you want to know... so...

Reactions: pseetha