+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

sbansal6

Sep 10, 2018
Ruk jaa bhai...
Lets first understand what is the reason review is required... can you check the notes to figure out ?

I guess the review is required because your CRS is 465, cut of during the ITA was 456(i guess it was 14 March one)... as per the agent he is only able to verify 450 points... I dont know why he/she is not able to verify 16 points...
What can be done here..?, next steps..?

sbansal6

Sep 10, 2018
Ruk jaa bhai...
Lets first understand what is the reason review is required... can you check the notes to figure out ?

I guess the review is required because your CRS is 465, cut of during the ITA was 456(i guess it was 14 March one)... as per the agent he is only able to verify 450 points... I dont know why he/she is not able to verify 16 points...

The only thing i can think of is in ADAPTABILITY section

Relative in Canada who is a citizen or Permanent Resident : NO , but i have my brother in law as pr and i used that in my application.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
The only thing i can think of is in ADAPTABILITY section

Relative in Canada who is a citizen or Permanent Resident : NO , but i have my brother in law as pr and i used that in my application.
Okay... so we are able to isolate the root cause here...
Now lets understand what have you submitted as part your BIL documents to claim these points ?

sbansal6

Sep 10, 2018
Okay... so we are able to isolate the root cause here...
Now lets understand what have you submitted as part your BIL documents to claim these points ?
I have submitted his PR card and his passport copy and wife's passport copy to prove relationship. They have same address and same parents name in passport. Also upload a letter explaining that during application submission.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
have submitted his PR card and his passport copy and wife's passport copy to prove relationship. They have same address and same parents name in passport. Also upload a letter explaining that during application submission.
Document requirements
  • This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
  • A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
    If you have not submitted this, then you should do that immediately this is required...
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).
  • If the applicant claims a stepbrother or stepsister, there should be no evidence in the application that the marriage or common-law relationship between the parents of the stepbrother or stepsister has broken down.

sbansal6

Sep 10, 2018
Document requirements
  • This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
  • A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
    If you have not submitted this, then you should do that immediately this is required...
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).
  • If the applicant claims a stepbrother or stepsister, there should be no evidence in the application that the marriage or common-law relationship between the parents of the stepbrother or stepsister has broken down.

I have also submitted his Canada Driver's license that has his address. Should i still upload lease or utility bill..?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have also submitted his Canada Driver's license that has his address. Should i still upload lease or utility bill..?
I would have said yes to the DL, but if you can include the Utility bill, such as Hydro (issued within the last 6 months) will be fine as well.
When you raise the CSE via the webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx just include his PR card, passports of you the 3 of you along with the proof of residential address as a bunch...

Once you upload these docs wait for 2 weeks, and then order GCMS notes....

Last edited: