China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi boys and gals,

Things are moving fast this week, first is the update I got that they are doing my bgc, now today I got another update regarding another additional document. Need some advice here.

the letter has the fellowing info:
> CV/Resume: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents in relation to your Master/PhD studies:
Field of Study
The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)
List of your publications
Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience.

As I only have a master's degree so that I do not have a thesis supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) so I do not need that right? I do have a final year project supervisor for my bachelors, should I put his name there?:confused:

As for the detailed CV, do you think I need to put all my working history there? I have submitted working history in my profile to claim points, dunno y they ask for it again...

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hear your advices.

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
Its because of rprf, it takes 2-7 days so status change to we are reviewing your documents
The status did change earlier today to “not applicable”. I guess they’ve accepted my rprf payment.
What could be the next alert and within how many days can I expect it?
I’ve been following some comments here on how many applicants have taken up to 1-2 months from rprf to ppr. Does it usually take that long?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
One more thing, they only give me 7 days that is till 25 Sept to upload this AD, do you guys think I will get DM by the end of the month? Possible?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi boys and gals,

Things are moving fast this week, first is the update I got that they are doing my bgc, now today I got another update regarding another additional document. Need some advice here.

the letter has the fellowing info:
> CV/Resume: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents in relation to your Master/PhD studies:
Field of Study
The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)
List of your publications
Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience.

As I only have a master's degree so that I do not have a thesis supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) so I do not need that right? I do have a final year project supervisor for my bachelors, should I put his name there?:confused:

As for the detailed CV, do you think I need to put all my working history there? I have submitted working history in my profile to claim points, dunno y they ask for it again...

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hear your advices.
If you do not have a supervisor, mention this clearly in your response.

In the CV, submit your usual CV that you send for jobs. It does not matter what jobs your mentioned and got points for in your PR application and what show up in your CV. They should match, but there is no requirement for them to be the same.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
If you do not have a supervisor, mention this clearly in your response.

In the CV, submit your usual CV that you send for jobs. It does not matter what jobs your mentioned and got points for in your PR application and what show up in your CV. They should match, but there is no requirement for them to be the same.
Thanks legalfalcon!!! Am I looking at the final stages of my application or do I have high risk of getting Security Screening now?
I wonder why they only give me 7 days to reply, i got a friend who is a phd and got 30 days with the similar request. Does it mean they need to hit some kinda target so that my case must be processed ASAP?

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Thanks legalfalcon!!! Am I looking at the final stages of my application or do I have high risk of getting Security Screening now?
I wonder why they only give me 7 days to reply, i got a friend who is a phd and got 30 days with the similar request. Does it mean they need to hit some kinda target so that my case must be processed ASAP?
I was asked to upload a document on August 14th. I did on the same day but made a boohoo of not clicking 'Next' button and eventually submitting. I was thinking it was done until I received another update on August 22nd asking me to upload the same document. That's when I realized I hadn't actually submitted it. So went ahead and submitted the document on August 22nd.

No update ever since then.

I'm not saying you will get another chance if you miss the 7 days deadline but just letting you know what happened to me.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I was asked to upload a document on August 14th. I did on the same day but made a boohoo of not clicking 'Next' button and eventually submitting. I was thinking it was done until I received another update on August 22nd asking me to upload the same document. That's when I realized I hadn't actually submitted it. So went ahead and submitted the document on August 22nd.

No update ever since then.

I'm not saying you will get another chance if you miss the 7 days deadline but just letting you know what happened to me.
may I ask what kind of doc? And you are IP1 or 2?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
and I got initials from the officer this time in the request letter, it says 'LC' after sincerely...

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
thanks for the explanation...seems like I am still at IP1.

My AOR is May 11th...I applied through a consultant & don't have login information to check on the website...I have been calling CIC & listening to the recording...RPRF has not been requested yet, file is still at the intake office...they will send it to VO whenever....wait time 130 days now.
Hey, you can join the whatsapp group for applicants whose case was transferred to Sydney NS and got review required. Here is the link to join : https://chat.whatsapp.com/0o43z5qX8zgLlY0EqfSUU2

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi All
Question. My AOR is 22 May, but still in IP1. Post medicals passed on 3 June, nothing has changed. Should I be worried? @legalfalcon?

kinetc

Jun 25, 2018
Question. I had to provide an additional document and have uploaded and submitted, but the status still reads as "We need additional documents to continue processing your application"

Does this message go away eventually or should it go away instantly?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All
Question. My AOR is 22 May, but still in IP1. Post medicals passed on 3 June, nothing has changed. Should I be worried? @legalfalcon?
If you read my posts, I have always stated that MyCIC status I not an accurate way of knowing at what stage your application is at. Instead you should request GCMS notes of you want to know.

There is no need to be concerned, it takes 6 months for an average application to process. And the 6 months time frame starts from the day R10 is passed.

To read on the different stages of an application see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/